676 Posts
Yeah, Has any heard how he's doing.
We miss you

Paul

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I've escaped!!!

I'm now out lads and although the shit is really going to hit the fan over the next couple of months, I really want to say a genuine heart felt thank you to everyone on here for being so nice and for still taking the piss out of me (you all know who you are:p ).
I've not had the courage to post or to answer any phone calls for some reason, so please don't think I'm being ignorant, it's still all a bit raw at the moment.
Anyway, thanks again you bunch of ugly vagabonds for keeping me sane and I'll hopefully be back to posting my usual dribble real soon:D
I love you guys:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: ;)

Al (Still trying to fathom out how this straight jacket works;) )

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Al, tried to call you earlier tonight to see how you were doin' matey.

Glad you managed to "escape" so to speak but did you ever manage to seduce that 'shortsighted' fellow inmate:confused: You know, the one that kept interrupting us when I visited you ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey AL, Good to see you back :clap:
Just giving myself a transfusion of JD as I tyyyppppeee thisss tooo u.:gulp:
Keep the old pecker up (difficult I know with all those drugs in you!!!!!!!) Ask the quacks for some of those BLUE ones if you need AND ONLY TAKE THE SPECIFIED DOSE!! either that or try some deepheat :eek: :eek: :eek: ) or is that why "it`s all a bit raw already":rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :beat:
As my dear old Dad used to say: "Grab the bull by the horns and just get on with it laddie" old school kinda bloke he was, but he knew a bit about life.:bow:
Hope all goes well and look forward to seeing your posts again soon.
Best regards
BenelliDave

P.S. Damage limitation!! DUCK when the shit gets near the fan.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Al! Glad to hear from ya matey! Did you get the card I mailed to you?
Keep hanging in there buddy, we're all here for you!

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Al, want to take a vacation to Bangkok? Promise you'll forget all you problems in no time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts