Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It Sucked!!!! Don't waste your money on this one mates. Go to NEC Birmingham. NEC was at least 8 times as large! Ally was packed in like sardines with crap for parking and almost no hotties!!!!!!!!!
john

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tricky one old Ally Pally. Much better for me being south and literally just off London. I found the Ally Pally (last yr didnt go this yr) better for deals/bargains but bikes etc and space has always been naff. went NEC this yr though and was a little disappointed. Where were all the exotic bikes...Ducati and err....well that was it.

Think I may skip NEC next yr but like u said Ally Pally isen't a whole lot better

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was there chatting to the guys at Red Dog about the problems I have had with my bike since buying it from Double Cross, or was it 3X, I can't remember!

Anyway, he mentioned that someone was chatting to him about all the Benelli's meeting up at Brands for a Mega Meet. Aparently, whoever it was reckoned there were gonna be around 300 Benelli's turning up!

Now I'd love to see that as it really would be a sight to behold, however 300 I think is a little exaggerated!

Come on, own up, who was bullshitting?
:D
Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was me

The guys at Reds like to exagerate...It was me talking with them and somehow the number I gave them 15 (at last count that is the number that I have as people that have expressed interest) to somehow a staggering 300! Now they may have knowledge that I dont and know of some obscure club that has loads of members based right next to Brands, but my money still bets on 15ish bikes showing up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: It was me

He, he, he!!!

I thought it would have been!

Yes the show was pretty poor, but I managed to get a free lift up, and a free ticket form a friend who had a spare, got my ears injected with some funy gunk so Ultimate ear could make me some custom fit plugs, £182 later I walked out having bought....some ear plugs! (Okay I did fork out for a set of the ones that have headphones fitted so I can listen to my SatNav/Music whilst travelling through western Europe!)

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts