Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Sweet

Hey Pegaso, I need just levers to finish off the RS, where did you get those? and woulf they be a bolt on fit for both the brake and clutch on the TnT and Tornado?

I'm currently wating on a price for the Benelli Officine ones too, although I imagine they will be $$$$

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Pegaso, I need just levers to finish off the RS, where did you get those? and woulf they be a bolt on fit for both the brake and clutch on the TnT and Tornado?

I'm currently wating on a price for the Benelli Officine ones too, although I imagine they will be $$$$
A friend of mine did them, copying from original Benelli Officine.

The Officine's ...they are damn expensive ( 200 euros, around 280 USD).

·
3,085 Posts
cool

anychance he would sell me just a plain set of black one to fit my RS? Or do you where I could get them, Are they Domino's?, any idea of the part #?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anychance he would sell me just a plain set of black one to fit my RS? Or do you where I could get them, Are they Domino's?, any idea of the part #?
I'll contact him and i'll let you know next week. ;)

P.S. no idea if they are domino's.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Pegaso

I would like a plain black set for my Tornado Tre (if they fit & arent too £££ $$$ )

How about starting a post for a bulk buy??
Maybe your 'mate' can make a few quid out of it if there is enough interest

See what happens when you put a post in the Tornado section (there are lots less extras / aftermarket stuff for tornados compared to the TNT - so anything that fits the Tornado generally attracts interest)

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Pegaso

I would like a plain black set for my Tornado Tre (if they fit & arent too £££ $$$ )

How about starting a post for a bulk buy??
Maybe your 'mate' can make a few quid out of it if there is enough interest

See what happens when you put a post in the Tornado section (there are lots less extras / aftermarket stuff for tornados compared to the TNT - so anything that fits the Tornado generally attracts interest)

Cheers
I'll do as soon as i get all the infos... ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Would like a set too !

Yep count me in for another set if reasonable.

Ian (the only TNT rider in Saudi)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts