Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I find amazing is the sense of friendship, genuineness and trust that are encountered on this website. Take a look through the posts. No matter what the topic is someone is there to help. Weather it be a little jibe or genuine tech type support we are always there for each other. Even severe instances such as Loyds accident does not go by without our group coming to the others side. Some of whom (like myself) have no idea who Loyd is but share that small common bond with him. The tie that brings us all together though motorcycling I don't think I have seen anywhere else. I have owned everything from Hondas to Harleys to Ducatis and back to Suzukis. No other bike I have owned has had this brotherhood. I don't care what problems I ecounter along the way. LE #131 will always be in my garage. When I am gone I hope my kids understand the passion that I have for biking and will repect my wishes of the bike staying with my family.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's beautiful man ... just beautiful.

Okay ..... who's up for a group hug and a bit of man love after reading that:p :lol Okay, let's scrap the man love bit then.

I do hear what you're saying JR and I agree with you 100%;) And I'm pretty sure that everyone here would say the same as you, but not all of us are in touch with our feminine side:lol ;)

It is nice to read it though .... makes me feel all warm and gooey inside:p

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: That's beautiful man ... just beautiful.

JR,
those are some nice words. Makes me want to go out and make up a tear drop smilie just for Al. I'll pretend I did not read his man-love bit. :) :rollin

Honestly I hope to make the new site and forum more of a club with it's own community chest and it's own resources from sponsors that will be used for community projects and member emergencies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JR...... you are spot on mate. I usually steer well clear of forums, mostly they are full of people trying to sell crap, offering unfounded advice and rubbishing other people's pride and joy. The Benelli Forum is a great exception. It's nice to be a part of a little community. If I need a loan of cash I know I can count on all of you to help me out.:rollin
Cheers, Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
f I need a loan of cash I know I can count on all of you to help me out.:rollin
Think nothing of it fullsick, that's what friends are for:D
In future, if you would like some money from any of us in the future then just send us your bank card with pin number (just so that we can verify who you really are) and a copy of your bank statements, along with a few utility bills (oh and some personal details like date and place of birth, mothers maiden name and how long you've been at your address usually helps).

Or you could send me £25.00 and in return I'll send you my own personal booklet on how to earn a mint the easy way.
Postage and packaging not included:lol

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can vouch for Al's surefire way of making a mint because, since reading his booklet, I now also sell surefire ways of making a mint booklets...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Al,
25 pounds!!!??? Mate thats about $4 million AU, I could buy all the Australian back packers in Europe an airfare and send them home so the locals could get a job in a pub!:rollin
Cheers Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts