Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Amazonas & trek prodection

Greeting to all Amazonas owners,

As most of us will use Amazonas for some cross country trips we really need to have saficient prodection for the bike.

Since we all see a delay from mama Benelli on the production of this importand items i suggest to summirize a list of aftermarket and original benelli products.

1.Higher touring screen allready available on new Amazonas models afte june 08.Can be ordered throw Benelli.

2.Radiador cover
Australian maker as mentioned in previous thread in the forum.
http://www.radguard.com.au/

3.Front fender extender.
Found this info again in the forum similar to yamaha fj1100
I have locate this from pyramid plastics uk.
www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1871

4.Engine guards.
Photos of tre-k police motorcycles i have seen are with engine guard i hope that we will have this coming from Pesaro soon.

5.Enduro footpegs.
Waiting for information if anybody found something.We have tried diy and its works perfectly but this is without spring and in case of any fall you realise that it will be destoryed.

6.With out center stand thinks are not easy at long trips for chain lubrication or flat tyre.I have found that this product might be usefull.
http://www.stepjack.com/.

All suggestions will be helpfull i assume.Lets talk about it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree..

I hope somenone from Benelli R&D is reading...we are anxious to use this bike off-road as well ,this is why we bought it.

Today we are in procees(Three Amazonas owners)to diy enduro footpegs.Its
easier to make them than to wait.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree..

I hope somenone from Benelli R&D is reading...we are anxious to use this bike off-road as well ,this is why we bought it.

Today we are in procees(Three Amazonas owners)to diy enduro footpegs.Its
easier to make them than to wait.
Enduro footpegs has been succesfully installed.Photos will follow.

cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts