Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished watching this documentary on HD Discovery channel, called Birth of a Racer. This was aired in Europe late last year and early this year. We only got to see it (or I) this week.
It is an American with a dream to make a motoGP bike (Silver Dream Racer-Gary Glitter)
Jeremy McWilliams rode it and was impressed with its handling.
I went online and checked it out. link http://www.motoczysz.com/main.php?area=07C1
Reliability? Less than a Benelli.:rolling:
They had a lot of good European, British talent helping them with the project.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:doh: Sorry thats what happens when you get old. You are wiser but you tend to forget alot.
I was always bad with names.
Thanks for the correction.

Paul

·
Registered
513 Posts
Paul,I think you have your rock stars muddled up, Gary glitter is the one that got locked up for paedophilia ! I think you mean David Essex?;)
LOL I think David Essex should be in prison for Silver Dream machine......:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
:doh: Sorry thats what happens when you get old. You are wiser but you tend to forget alot.
I was always bad with names.
Paul
I'm sure your forgiven Frank.......Errrrrr, what was your name again :confused: :rolling:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I just finished watching this documentary on HD Discovery channel, called Birth of a Racer. This was aired in Europe late last year and early this year. We only got to see it (or I) this week.
It is an American with a dream to make a motoGP bike (Silver Dream Racer-Gary Glitter)
Jeremy McWilliams rode it and was impressed with its handling.
I went online and checked it out. link http://www.motoczysz.com/main.php?area=07C1
Reliability? Less than a Benelli.:rolling:
They had a lot of good European, British talent helping them with the project.
I watched this a while back...I'm no engineer but from what I could gather this will corner better than any bike ever built....they just need to get the power sorted. amazing story!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts