Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Angus:bow: & Simon :bow: , just thought I'd say thanks for making me feel welcome on the Benelli stand at the Stafford bike show, It's nice to put a face to a thread bearer !:rolling: both your bikes look awesome, even Simons CUSTARD one :rolling:

Only jesting Simon, I have to admit it, they both look so much better in the flesh (the bikes that is !:doh: ) & it's good to see the three Tornado's with different exhaust options fitted, But I must also admit, the Green & Silver ones still Rule for me !:rolling:

catch you later guys & I hope you enjoyed the show, It was pretty Godamn Awesome:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thanks Rob good to see you and your comments were welcome on colour choice as i too like the green/silver but also dont think there is a bad colour amongst the choice . Simons Yellow certainly drew a crowd at times and you could also see a fair number of people associated Benelli with its Classy green/silver as was the Tre on the stand. Maybe on the next show their could be the full compliment along with a TNT,CR,and not least a Tre-K to go along a more expansive Classic Older Range. maybe a few totties would pack the stand out as well .Awesome show and so much to see and buy :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts