Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AngleDangle will do anything !

Angus:bow: said in a previous thread he'd do anything to whittle away the boredom of not being able to go out on his beloved Benelli :bow: due to the Crap weather we have here in the UK, so lets see who can come up with the best idea for him to whittle away his boredom ! :D

I think he should dress up in that wig of his and enter the X-Factor and hopefully he'll end up on TV (wearing a Dress with Miss Benelli 2009 on the front !:D ) on the outakes snogging Simon Cowell ! :eek: (or one of the girls.......growl ;))

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
Calm down Rob

I feel we have all just been gifted a little look inside Robs mind and have seen his secret fetish about Angus......

Take 1 of ya special pills Rob and get a good nites sleep

Angus snoging Simon Cowell . . . Rediculous . . . .
Its obvious he's a Lewie Walsh Man :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Angus said in a previous thread he'd do anything to whittle away the boredom of not being able to go out on his beloved Benelli :bow: due to the Crap weather we have here in the UK, so lets see who can come up with the best idea for him to whittle away his boredom

I think he should dress up in that wig of his and enter the X-Factor and hopefully he'll end up on TV (wearing a Dress with Miss Benelli 2009 on the front !:D ) on the outakes snogging Simon Cowell ! :eek: (or one of the girls.......growl ;))

:rolling:
Rob you are one sick and twisted little puppy :spank: :beat: but just love ya sense of pisstaking humour:D :bow:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Rob you are one sick and twisted little puppy :spank: :beat: but just love ya sense of pisstaking humour:D :bow:
that's a yep.

Re: Angus and the blonde~grey cover-up. Hmmm def worried. Btw don't they have lots of sheep in them thar Derbyshire hills :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Oh My God What have i started !!!. Rob - I'm definately not up for snogging S. Cowell as i'm more a D Minogue lover ;) . I must admit i was tempted to do the X Factor Last year and had it planned that first and foremost would be wearing a Benelli cap/T Shirt/Underwear Etc :rolling: . Things you would do whilst not able to ride bike - Clean It , Clean it a bit more , Clean my Riding Gear , Clean my Makeup off (bugger to get off :rolling: )

Biggest experience in terms of doing anything was years ago i was hypnotised and the things i did on the Apollo Stage in Mcr -there are still people having Nightmares !!!.

Now I know i'm all manly really so afraid that was a once only and to be honest you guys shouldnt have to see such awful sights:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts