Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never notice the previous thread on this subject until it was too late....

Just taken the RS for MOT and found out it has a RH dipping headlamp..:doh:

Been replaced under warranty as it specifically said on the sales invoice that it was fitted with a UK spec unit. (full marks to TAZ & MotoGB ...new un arrived within a week, now just got to get round to changing it)

A warning to others to give theirs a quick check to make sure.

Dave H

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi Dave.
I,m driving around in Denmark with a LH headlight. :rolleyes:

Is your headlight in good condition then i would like to swap, if the dealer doesn't want it back.

Cheers Per

·
Registered
61 Posts
adjusment

Guys I've just been looking at the workshop manual page 103 refers to a lever item 7 which adjusts the headlight for driving on the left or right. It would appear all you need to do is move the lever to the opposite position.

My headlight dips ok but is adjusted for plane spotting only....see my earlier rant.....:doh:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,417 Posts
Think you'll find that elusive lever a figment of benelli's imagination:rolleyes:

I've got a euro spec headlamp if anyone needs one as i had to change mine a while back.It had got thru two previous mot's but when i took it they faled it

Let me know if you need my non uk one,do a swap if you want

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would make the dealer change it out...their mistake not yours.
travel 180 mile round trip for something I can do myself....nah...besides, the only person I'd trust to work on my Benelli apart from me is Russ...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts