Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is my cheapest option for a track stand for my TnT? The Nelli trackstand on here the other day was sweet but i cant afford that.

What is everybody else using, please fill me in. :confused:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
35 quid from M and P seems to do alright for me:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I said cheap!! that is a nice stand but sadly i cant afford that. Front and back Moto GP stands £50 all in. Think thats what i will go for - Anybody know of a problem with them?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Wait a couple of days as I am negotiating the price on the Abba stand. If you are looking to spend 50 quid on front and back, it might not be a massive jump to the Abba stand and you can do a lot more maintenance with that than with normal paddock stands. Not to mention the peace of mind of never having a horrible paddock stand accident like I had with my last Tre!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah alright man, see what you can do. I take it your bike tipped after you tried to lift it on your own? Bummer:bawl: . ITs gonna have to be cheap though. For front and back Abba's it looks like it will easy top a ton. Whereas the moto stand plus the usage of my wife only costs £55. Still i am interested, wifey is not always around.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
You dont need front and back - with the main stand on you can just use a home made chock under the engine to lift the front up. Cant see the point buying the front stand. See the other thread anyway its not a great discount they are offering so far but am working on a better one if we can get more orders

1 - 7 of 7 Posts