Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

Anybody going to Daytona Bike Week?

I will be there from 3/2 - 3/6 staying on the south end at The Shores Resort and Spa.

Will be my first visit there, and would love any info on where we all meet, maybe for a drink or dinner? Would love to hang with "our crowd" instead of the Harley people.

I plan to sit on the beach, eat, and ride!!!!

Please let me know if any of you are planning on going during that time, let's meet up!!!!!!!!:D

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Anybody going to Daytona Bike Week?....I plan to sit on the beach, eat, and ride!!!!/QUOTE]

(Bloody hell...... fancy a trip over to the good ol' U.S. of A. guys!!!!):rolling:

Remember and take your camera Stacy and post a few pics after the event:)

By the way, have you sold your Brutale and placed an order for a TNT yet?

·
3,082 Posts
Sbk

Damm you, damm you to Hell

Nath, about to enter the dark world of part time uni study until June, and goodbye to all my free weekend's.

"I might seriously have to get Foxtel so I can see bikes on TV ":(

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Howdy ma'am *tips stetson*

If you send me the cash Stacy I'll come over to Daytona and ride my nelli around with nothing more than a kilt on:rolling:

Seriously though, get some pics and post them here if you can. I love the vibe that daytona gives off:D

Al:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to see your "kilt":bow:

Nope, to answer the BENELLI question, not yet anyway - i bought a house instead for right now. One thing at a time right, gotta have a garage to put all the bikes in first!:)
Well, you "party poopers" I WILL BE at Daytona - with my bikini with the rest of the world with bikini's -

anyone else planning a short little fun in the sun vaca??????? in Daytona!!!!
c'mon!!!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Now come on Stace - thats not fair, you cant talk about ladies in bikini's on here ! :doh:
You must remember that half of us from Ol Blighty are either
1 - divorced
2 - Strange (see any post by Big Bad Al for clarification of strange ??)
3 - Involved in accidents that has - er, er, how shall I put it ??....... an adverse effect on their mens bits (see Lloyds post !)

Seriously tho, I would love to go to experience Daytona bike week - if only once in my life, but alas time and money dictate it wont be this year :bawl:

Anyway, now you got a house - you gotta get yourself a bike - just make sure you post pics on here of house, cat, dog, kitchen sink !, daytona bike week, ladies in bikinis PLEASE (Not just for me, but for all our fallen / wounded comrades - there is Lloyd who is recovering from a terrible accident and Paul aka Sharky who is not too well at the moment and in hospital) :clap: :clap:
You must understand that its nothing to do with whims and wants, think of it as a service for the good of the forum :rolling:

·
349 Posts
Daytona

STACY,
YOU ARE MAKING ME VERY JEALOUS.Would you believe i went to Daytona in 1996 and saw nothing much!It was the worst weather they had seen for about 20 years.The main 200 race was even cancelled.:doh:
So i would love to go back and see it with the sun shining.
This year Louise and i are going to the Centennial TT races in the Isle of Man,so maybe next year,Daytona.
Zebo.:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey!
who needs to see much? - I just need to lie on the beach.................

the good weather fairies will come with all their global warming and send much sun - i know it............i will get a golden brown tan and blonde out my hair even more - hahha!!!!:rolling: ;) :clap: :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i still think we all should be privy to see Al ride his bike with just a kilt......:rolling: :ele:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pre & Post Daytona

:) c'mon now Stacy-i think it's about time you got an album together & posted it in the members gallery. Nothing too wild (got to consider the senior members blood pressure and the possible effect on the already high divorce rate) but how can we compliment you on your Daytona tan if we don't have existing worship....sorry i meant pics of your fair self???

:bow: ALL HAIL THE YELLOW RS:bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Stacy, If you had ever met Al, I'm sure that you wouldn't want to be seeing him in that Kilt of his!!! (He's not a pretty sight at the best of times):rolling:

Mind you, he doesn't look as bad as this poser :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hey!
good idea!
I have albums on the Agusta forum, and also the Aprilia Forum, I looked to see if I could do that here, but haven't found the link to that-
please tell me where to find the link to make folders - or albums- I see the attachments - but nothing about albums!

that way, since NONE of you are going to lie on the beach WITH me almost naked, well....at least i can send some pics for ya - eh?????:doh:

oh - thanks Lawrence - i see you have been looking on the other forums............................................

oh wait - i see the gallery link - photo album - ah yes - ok - scratch that previous upper 2 lines. Mass storage is on the fritz - which of course is where all my photos are - will upload them for YOU next week after I pick it up from repair!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Right lads, get your friggin mitts off! I have hereby appointed myself Stacy's personel sex intructor (I mean guardian angel) and should any of you want to see photos of her ALMOST naked then you'll have to get by me first:mad::mad::mad::D

Al:rolling:

PS .... A bottle of Jack should do it;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ahhhh - but Al sweetie - ya got your hands full - I am not that easy - see I don't drink - booze makes ya FAT and STUPID........................

so, you will have to be a little more creative in that respect!!!!!!!:clap: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Must resist .... must resist ..... must ... ahhh bugger it:rolling:

:gulp::gulp::gulp::gulp:

Al:gulp:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
With regards to the above post ..... ignore that Stacy. I was joking. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to blend myself a seaweed and spinach smoothie and carry on writing my findings on global warming titled 'Why bananas grow straight and are bent in machines'.

Al (super healthy .... super brainy)

*Glugs smoothie*

*Shudders*

;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts