Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kurt and me are meeting up for a ride out to the coast on Sunday:) we're meeting at the Mac Donalds on the A64 around 8.30. If anyone's up for it see you there:clap:

If you need a phone number PM me and I'll send it on

Steve

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
North East either Scarbro or Whitby. There is now 3 of us Angus is coming

Steve

·
Registered
498 Posts
Bugger, wrong coast for me.
A bit far for a first ride out on it I think.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry mate but we have to be back for around 1pm "family duties" :(

I sure we will arrange another ride once the weater gets better:clap:

Steve

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Still salt on the roads up here so no chance of getting out to play:(

Have a good run. Mike

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
where abouts is the mc donalds on the a64???? & which way would you be going to it cos i'm from sheff too?? & 1 problem is that i'm still running mine in so can't really give it any so i wouldn't want to slow you down :bawl:
whats the weather for sunday????
cheers ade

·
AndrewT
41 Posts
Ride Out

Hi Steve.
If its good weather and no more salt, I will try to get out.
I have to home even earlier to take my daughter out.
I will split early to get back home.
AndrewT

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sparky, going to goin up A1 from meadowhall side of town we could meet up any where round there. I planed to go across too Donny and pick up the A1 there. Give me bell if you need to discuss PM sent to you.

PS dont worry about the running in thing we can always wait for you:rolling: just kiddin

G

·
Hi Steve.
I was going to get out of bed extra early and come along but still suffering with my shoulder post opp and feel it may well be to far for me but have a good day friends and stay safe.
I may pop down to Matlock if the roads are ok around 10ish for a brew instead if any 1 is out that way.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Would have loved a run out but bikes going no where untill I get the VentureShield stuff on at least the lower fairings. Booked in next Thursday, so hopfully be out next weekend. :)

Mind you I was out with my boy's today and ended up at Hartside Cafe. Bloody freezing and only two bikers up there and snow still hanging around. :mad:

View attachment 1112 View attachment 1113

Have a nice ride and stay safe.. ;)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
looking forward to my first proper ride out on nelli now:clap: it'll be nice to meet some of you guys & put faces to names, it was a close call on me going tho could only just get into my old leathers (i'll be holding my breath all the way to the coast :eek: ) i can tell i've not worn them in over 4 years!!!!!!!!

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
yeah they must have!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i want my yellow leathers back!!!! hurry up shop:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: but they might be a tight squeeze cos i've not worn them since last year & i've had some good eating sessions since then & not much exercise :doh: :doh:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Ive missed the getting up at 6am this morning to go to meet Kurt/Steve/Adrian and its thrown it down since when i did get up at 8am here. Just been up to new horse and theres pus running out of a wound ! so i'm now waiting for a vet !!! - if you want expensive then ring a horse vet on a sunday ... My ride out anywhere looks cancelled because of crappy weather and ill horse (does anyone own a rifle to put me out of my misery :bawl: !!!)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
my horse has turned benelli

Don't want to make anyone sick
But the green gunge is benelli green done some things in my time but this is nasty to clean.could be worse could be yellow lol.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Just to show others couldnt of had a crappier day on contacting our vet regarding new horses problem he was unable to attend and instead i've just drove all the way to Goole area just to pick up Horse Penicillin from the horses seller ! - so i guess thats been my ride out and over there its cloudy but sunny and over near me its rainy :( . whoever it is with the voodoo doll could you please take the pins out !!:rolling: )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts