Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today's job was to remove the front frame and weld up a crack. Had to remove the headlight assembly to get to it, only to discover it's cracked as well!

Compliments of Skippy! :mad: Bugger's bouncing around without a care in the world. :mad:

Anyone got a spare?
Anyone know of where I can get a second hand one?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Today's job was to remove the front frame and weld up a crack. Had to remove the headlight assembly to get to it, only to discover it's cracked as well!

Compliments of Skippy! :mad: Bugger's bouncing around without a care in the world. :mad:

Anyone got a spare?
Anyone know of where I can get a second hand one?
I have a couple new ones too Erroll. I just got home and leave again in an hour. The fairing is being sent back. USPS wouldn't ship it, it was too big. UPS wanted 609.00. There has to be a cheap way to ship it. Any Ideas??

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
UPS wanted 609.00. There has to be a cheap way to ship it. Any Ideas??
609 !!!! Almost as cheap to fly over and pick it up yourself.. :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts

·
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a couple new ones too Erroll. I just got home and leave again in an hour. The fairing is being sent back. USPS wouldn't ship it, it was too big. UPS wanted 609.00. There has to be a cheap way to ship it. Any Ideas??
I know of a company that imports US vehicles into Oz. I'll contact them and see if they can put the panel inside one. That should be about as cheap as it gets.

(I was in the States a year ago, and sent back 1 cubic metre of household items by boat. Only cost $400, but I had to do all the paper work, packaging & delivery to/from the wharf, myself.)

Hi Errol,
Theres one on e.bay UK for sale at 'buy it now' for £75 but it has 5 offers on it and it doesn't list overseas delivery, but if you contact the seller it doesn't take much to send it abroad.
Is the seller terrytriple, our esteemed colleague?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Errol
I have a RH Dip unit with a broken mount lying around.

If you want it, it is yours free with only postage to AUS to pay. Not any good for AUS as you use LH dip like the UK? Right?

But if you pay postage it's yours....

N

·
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks n33ly. What mount is broken? PM me.
I actually picked up a housing a while back, but could do with another for experimenting with.

(The lense can be removed and the low beam mask repositioned to correct it for LH driving)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I know of a company that imports US vehicles into Oz. I'll contact them and see if they can put the panel inside one. That should be about as cheap as it gets.

(I was in the States a year ago, and sent back 1 cubic metre of household items by boat. Only cost $400, but I had to do all the paper work, packaging & delivery to/from the wharf, myself.)

Is the seller terrytriple, our esteemed colleague?
Did you get the fairing yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts