Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test rode a Trek on Saturday at Bennetts, the mecca for benelli's, totaly blown away with it. Riding position is spot on, quick and realy flickable. Anyone else rode one and what do you think. Given Russ the ok to put Sold sticker on it until cheque comes

Steve

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I've not rode one, but I will tell you what I think eh !

Jammy Bugger thats what I think :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hi Steve,

I went to the launch of the TRE-K in Misano last year and was really impressed with the bike. Very comfortable, loads of fun and quick too!!! :clap:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Steve took reddogs trek out last Wednesday did 200 miles on it (whoops) ;) whilst they did the 1st service on my sport, very nice ride corners surprisingly well ( very impressed) the screen made it comfortable at high speeds and the riding position was good only criticism is the seat is worse on your bum than the TNT and that’s saying something and the front forks were too soft for me and have no adjustment (crazy on a £9k bike) :mad:
very tempting though, only thing is you can pick up a k7 fz1 otr for about 40% less and for me as a second bike I think the price is too steep.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't own one, either, at least not yet. Perhaps it's another sign that I'm getting old, but I found the TreK sitting at the showroom increasingly tempting again today, and then myself quickly calculating my future budget... :D

Anyway, it was indeed quite impressive and fun, but I'm still not quite sure where to go - there's nothing wrong with the current bike per se, and then the TnT is a cool bike, too, and what about the next new models; should I wait until I see what the forthcoming Benelli supermotard will be like, and what will be the price...
Damn, I need a fatter wallet and a bigger carage!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts