Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the title. I managed to catch a flying high-sider on a recent track-day, A whole two days after I picked up the bike:mad: .

I am after a upper left fairing in at least half decent nick. Silver if possible but any colour for a repaint will do as long as it is intact. All lugs etc.

Thanks peeps.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
HI Adam , I asked the question today and got a friend of a friend who may know where one is , persons not in the country right now as they are visiting friends in Belgium . leave it with me although if you get one beforehand feel free . again welcome to the Forum and sure you cant get the nutter who headbutted your upper fairing to cough up or at least detach the bit from his head :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks angledangle. PM sent.

I did actually go looking for the bloke afterwards to give him sh*t but though I would let it slide when I saw him being put in the back of the ambulance strapped to a spine board...

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thanks angledangle. PM sent.

I did actually go looking for the bloke afterwards to give him sh*t but though I would let it slide when I saw him being put in the back of the ambulance strapped to a spine board...

:( Not good for him but suppose thats the risk of trackdays hence why you go with a BACK PROTECTOR as well as all other safety wear .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I asked the question today and got a friend of a friend who may know where one is , persons not in the country right now as they are visiting friends in Belgium
...didn't know Richard was out of the country again :rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts