Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone in Scotland know a good tailor?

Well there I was just getting ready to nip out on the bike for a wee spin when the friggin' zipper went on my jacket again. I'm not gonna buy a new set of leathers just yet but the zipper does need replaced though. I'll need to get a nice big metal one instead of the plastic jobbie that's on it at the moment, so if anyone knows someone who's good with a sewing machine then give me a shout will ya?

Al:(

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hi Al, I'm looking for someone who can put a zip in my leathers too, getting off the Guzzi a trouser Zip went pop, I didn't know about it until people started sniggering at me! It was busy at St Mary's loch that day and god knows it took me long enough to realsie what was going on.
If I find someone I'll let you know, might get a discount on getting both done (scotsman haggling, never)
cheers, Fraser

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What happend to the health kid Al, losing a little weight, too many sticky buns is my guess ! :eek:

:rolling:

I thought Angoose was a dab hand with a needle after sorting all them t-shirts you had up yonder !

:D
It's errrr .... muscle mass Rob. Yeah that's it ... muscle mass:eek:

Al:bawl:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
It's errrr .... muscle mass Rob. Yeah that's it ... muscle mass:eek:

Al:bawl:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

mmmmmmm, I must try that excuse............ erm I mean Excellent reason ! :D

:rolling:

Just been showing some mates that Danny MacAskill video, they stood there with mouths open wondering how the F*ck he does it ! (must admit it, I keep watching it too !)

Superb bloke :bow:

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i put it down to the leather fairies casting a spell on mine & making them shrink ;) its a nightmare holding my breath to zip up my suit :doh: but its a relief to un zip them after a long ride & let the belly drop :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
107 Posts
...that only means that your zip it's better than Al's. ;)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
I dont know if its still there Al but a wee shoppe just up from the kings on the other side of the road used to do leather repairs

You need a healthy machine to sew leather:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts