Benelli Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Since i stop riding my bike on the road, i decided to sell all the original pieces which i dont use on the track.
Here is the list, mind you they are all in very good condition (aldough some maybe need to be washed and the minor stone chip here and there after 17.000km of public road riding :D )

top fairing, left and right piece
bottom fairing, left and right piece
windscreen
rear view mirrors
headlight unit
indicators
seat
pillion seat
pillion seat cover
rear part (dunno how to call it, the part around the seat and the fans, the "arse" of the bike basically 8) )
rear light
fuel tank
exhaust

anyone interested?

these all come from a silver/green Tornado Tre 900

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Parts

Is that a double bubble screen for sale matey? If so, could you let me know how much:b

Al:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
parts

Any chance you could put this advert up with prices? To start off, how much for the mirrors?
Cheers
Neil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: parts

How much do you want for the indicators, rear&headlight?
Oh btw what do you ask for the tank?

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Ok, guys, since i want to get rid of everything and i dont want to be stuck with some pieces which never get sold (e.g. a left-bottom fairing nobody would want for some reason), I want to sell the entire thing in 1 go for 2000€.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Hi,
I'd go the indicators
pillion seat
"arse" section
tailight
if you do decide to sell sep.
Cheers, NJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sorry for the delay, just got back from holiday (checked out the gp in sepang :hat and did some relaxing in Malaysia 8) )

If you still are interested, send me a mail to [email protected] and we ll arrange the details of the sale.

As i said before, its the whole lot or nothing, otherwise i will be stuck here with some parts for the rest of my days >D

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Eh!!!:confused:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I sell the whole lot for €2000 + shipping costs.

Everything still is available.

If i sell parts it will be "big chunks", e.g. all the fairing panels at once.

·
Tornadomiester
328 Posts
7 year old thread mate

There was a screen in eBay and another light lens fits the tornado from there scooter. Just need to search the forum as can't recall which one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts