Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading into North Wales from Two Mills, 10am this morning on a Green/Silver Tornado?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
10am I was heading to Hartside Cafe in Cumbria, and on my Ducati (don't take delivery of my Tre 900 till middle of September :D ).

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Was it You

Don't know who was in North Wales but they won't be ridding for much longer due to 12 points from the Mad Motoring Mulla!!!

But who was at cadwell Monday Green/Silver TRE parked at Park Bend (with many admirers may I add)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Re Tre 900 sighting

Work collegue saw matlock bath tre and thought it must be me but mine was parked inside work whilst i was working - saw my first tornado 3 years ago on road with a guy with matching jacket and i jumped up and down like a kid shouting " That F**kin lovely and i want one, Gotta say i left buying mainstream jap stuff because i wanted to turn heads and think apart from a MK2 (Jet bike remember ?) this does it for me and performs as well as milles but tighter feeling.

Do we all get excited when we see exotica or is it just me ? ( mv's and rc45's and owo1's :bow: make me go like a big kid !). R1's gsxr's and such like just another long list of sports bikes easy come easy go but something about unusual stuff that just makes me smile.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
TreK spotted

Saw a TreK (07 plate) going through Lanchester, Co. Durham at around 4:30pm (ish) today. Anyone from this forum?

·
903 Posts
Do we all get excited when we see exotica or is it just me ? ( mv's and rc45's and owo1's :bow: make me go like a big kid !). R1's gsxr's and such like just another long list of sports bikes easy come easy go but something about unusual stuff that just makes me smile.
It's a good job I now have an MV 1000 F4R is'nt it :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

PS: I hope to get another Nelli in the near future!

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
It's a good job I now have an MV 1000 F4R is'nt it :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Isn't strange how you can just go off some folk!!!!:)

Hey Lloyd, want Tornado for around £200? Link :D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
north wales tornado

just going towards chester 8am thursday morning on m56 in truck and tornado coming other way guy had unmatching kit on - nice to see one go past !!! . anyone know why no reviews on 1130 in main motorbike mags/mcn as i'm sure i've only seen stuff on treks and tnt's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts