Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ian(Benny) has suggested contacting MCN with a photo of our bikes at John O'Groats last Sunday to see if they'd publish a small article.

I've had a look around their web site but don't see the photo submission bit. Any knowledge?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Bob

Follow the LINK, register, blah, blah and away you go (I think !!)

Would be nice to see some Nelli pics in MCN :clap:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Benelli's in MCN

I've registered on the site, and found where to submit stories and pics. From their home page, click on 'News' (top left), and at the bottom right of that page there is a link.
I have put a short article on it, with 3 photo's, so we shall see what happens!:confused:
Anyone else could do likewise if they wish, of course.
I don't know if they are only published on the website, although there is mention of a new, double page spread they are going to have, solely for readers submissions.
We may get in the old comic yet!:D

Cheers

Ian

PS I've had another look on the site, and the link is on bottom right of their home page - 'send us your story'

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kurt/Ian, thanks, I've uploaded a full size version of the below image with a brief description of our event.
View attachment 1397

p.s. Kurt and others needs to start planning for 2010 :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it would be rude not to do another. Same dates, but next time in the Fort William area (so we can all go to Forby's for a BBQ) :ele:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I have also submitted a brief story about touring scotland on the fastest depreciating bike (according to them!). One way or another we should get some column inches :D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I've also written a piece for the Benelli GB Club magazine with a couple of pics so its wall to wall nell i's. Count me in as your right hand chap again bob but without the truck. I have changed my RAC to cover all vehicles just in case.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Count me in as your right hand chap again bob but without the truck.
Wot no truck! :bawl: we may have to ride it for a long distance (on a bike) award :D
(mind you I do have a trailer LOL)

I have changed my RAC to cover all vehicles just in case.
Do they do Xtreme fuel support ;)
or maybe a special dispensation for yellow RS's ;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I have sent them a picture of me naked licking my stubby. What's the chances of getting that published? :rolling:

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Count me in as your right hand chap again bob
Think that is where Bob says "you can be my wingman anyday" and you respond with a big gay smile and say "no, you can be mine"
Lord only knows what happened on the truck during those lost hours :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Lord only knows what happened on the truck during those lost hours :rolling:
I dread to think! There's far too much man love going on between those two if you ask me and I'm pretty sure I heard Angus kiss Bob goodnight when I was pretending to snore my head off in the sleeping compartment and then as he was walking back to his own room I heard him sing "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your li-i-ips":rolling:

I loved that film Top Gun so does that mean I'm a teenie weenie bit gay:confused:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I dread to think! There's far too much man love going on between those two if you ask me and I'm pretty sure I heard Angus kiss Bob goodnight when I was pretending to snore my head off in the sleeping compartment and then as he was walking back to his own room I heard him sing "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your li-i-ips":rolling:

I loved that film Top Gun so does that mean I'm a teenie weenie bit gay:confused:
Only if you take it up the Pooper Al ! :eek:

:eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hahaha I nearly pissed myself when I read that. I think you have your films mixed up though... are you saying that as well as taking on the role of Kellie in Top Gun to the tune of "Take my breath away...", Angus is also into a bit of Clay modelling with Bob tenderly guiding his hands from behind, as in the film Ghost??

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have sent them a picture of me naked licking my stubby. What's the chances of getting that published? :rolling:
Al, we wouldn't expect anything less :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hahaha I nearly pissed myself when I read that. I think you have your films mixed up though... are you saying that as well as taking on the role of Kellie in Top Gun to the tune of "Take my breath away...", Angus is also into a bit of Clay modelling with Bob tenderly guiding his hands from behind, as in the film Ghost??
No films mixed up here Col ... let me refresh your memory

Goose: You have to have carnal knowledge, of a lady this time, on the premises.

Maverick: On the premises?

Goose: Come on, a bet's a bet.

Maverick: I don't know, it just doesn't seem fair... for you, I mean. But... She's lost that loving feeling.

Goose: No, she hasn't. She has not lost...

Maverick: She's lost it, man. Come on.

Goose:I hate it when she does that. Excuse me, miss.

Maverick: Don't worry. I'll take care of this.

"You never close your eyes ....... ;)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
No films mixed up here Col ... let me refresh your memory

Goose: You have to have carnal knowledge, of a lady this time, on the premises.

Maverick: On the premises?

Goose: Come on, a bet's a bet.

Maverick: I don't know, it just doesn't seem fair... for you, I mean. But... She's lost that loving feeling.

Goose: No, she hasn't. She has not lost...

Maverick: She's lost it, man. Come on.

Goose:I hate it when she does that. Excuse me, miss.

Maverick: Don't worry. I'll take care of this.

"You never close your eyes ....... ;)

OMG I take it all back! At the same time though you need help... and a night with Roly :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Angus Is Not Gay i repeat Not Gay - Honest !!!but i do like my wigs

NOW HANG ON HERE !!!!!!:mad:

It wasnt at all the top Gun song it was :

"Uptown Bob i'm in love with an Uptown Bob " !!!!!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

In all those close carriages i feel manly testerone was running loose and in fact it was Big Hector coming to sing to us all as his pub had never had so many Big Manly Bikers in it :rolling: .

yes Bob i'll keep at the back keeping an eye on all these other guys as i may be able to spot a roly or two ;) ;)

Now Quick check for those "Top Gun" Fans - Did you Know it was a GPZ 750 R that our dear ol tom was on not as most thought a 900 version !!. "BENELLI'S TO THE DANGER ZONE DANGER ZONE" :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts