Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unknown to most of you, I'm a bit of a computer geek and like nothing better than sitting around at the weekend fiddling with my pc (something tells me the word fiddling is gonna be quoted on this thread more than once;) ) and I wondered just what applications you couldn't do without.
For me there are two simple ones and they're both free.
The first is one called Ccleaner and is bloody fantastic for doing a quick sweep of your pc and clearing out any unwanted junk.
Another is called Spybot, another handy little application for searching for those little cookies etc that might find their way onto your computer and getting shot of them.
For those of you lads that haven't installed these programs before then I'd highly recommend it.
There, I think this little thread now qualifies me as a 'serious poster' and will help me shake off this bad reputation that I've managed (I mean RobFM has managed) to acquire for myself:rolling:

More geeky hints and tips to follow:rolling:

Al:D

(Now a 'Serious Poster')

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That has been my phrase of the week at work, now I've really established myself as a proper perv. with my customers thanks to you Al ! ;) :rolling:
Glad I could help you reach the status of 'proper perv' Rob:rolling: Stick with me matey, you've a lot to learn;)

Ohhh, cheers muchly Rob. Spoke with uncle Laurie a while back but I've not popped down to see him yet;)

Al:bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Ohhh, cheers muchly Rob. Spoke with uncle Laurie a while back but I've not popped down to see him yet;)
Too late Al.....I've spent it matey :rolling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts