1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are people on here what they seem?
i think they are on the whole .

but never judge a book by the cover .

recently i have disposed of various parts not required and not charged what i feel is the earth ,well you people would not have purchased if to much would you .

on some cases goods sent before payment recieved as you see so many posts you feel you can trust these people.

well thats the 1 st rule of business broken , money 1st goods 2nd.

well im a wanker 4 breaking the rules .

so all those that paid THANKS a pleasure,

for those with more excuses than a northern rock mortgage dept, i still await .more excuses or better still THE MONEY .

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Yep its funny how peeps with the parts seem to forget things need paid for:(

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Richard, I regularly send stuff that people have ordered on Group buys before I get paid and I have never been let down yet. Granted, some take longer than others due to them being away on hols or maybe they don't visit the forum as often as others but they always come good in the end.

Hang on in there and you will be OK for sure

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've often sent low values items before receiving payment on previous forum esp. if long time members... you can get a feel for most people through their posts.

PS. still keeping tyres warm for you Richard if you find the spare tenner... ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still saving up dino lol
if paid by others could afford them lol
answer is yep def have them bloody cheap will sort next week ok .will bring cash or can i owe you and pay on the 1st full moon of the apocalypse

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can we keep this thread going with your views of excuses and reasons for not recieving payment for whatever it was .

i will start

was wrighting cheque when my dog jumped up and chewed the cheque book cant get new cheque book as dog wont allow postman up to my front door .

this is true .

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I personally think this thread should end here as it seems to be attempting to embarass people who you have a beef with and seems very negative to fellow members and you fall short of "Naming & Shaming" them so they can't defend themselves, which shouldn't happen on this forum anyway !

which, by the way, I'm not one of them, I'm pleased to say, neither would I purchase anything from you under these circumstances !

:mad:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I have to say that I agree with you Rob about this thread ending here. PM those concerned Richard and wait to see if you get a response from them. Naming and shaming people on the forum will only cause bad feeling amonst everyone involved. I don't think it's very likely that someone on here would do a runner with your goods and not pay up matey. After all, we're meant to be one big happy family:D

Laurence probably has people not paying as quickly as he would like (I'd just like to say that I have stumped up my £20 for the front sprocket that I bought a wee while back even though I did have a bit of brain fade for a couple of days before I realised I hadn't paid the man:rolling:) and I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about when he says it'll all come good in the end:bow:

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Lying git, you still haven't stumped up the dosh for those wheels you southern softie:rolling:

What ! You mean Angus didn't give you the money when he collected them ? :rolleyes:

Only joking Angus/Al ! ;)

:rolling:

I thought we had an agreement of 10,000 Ugandan Shillings (£2.87) a week starting from 2010 although I was hoping to pay you 100 Ugandan Shillings (£0.03) when we meet at Hartside (please rain, please rain, please rain ! :rolleyes: )

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I Dont Mind Coming out of the Closet and telling My Side

Ok here we go If Dick turpin wont name but will write these comments then i'm prepared to say " Its me " . I asked for a carbon Chainguard that he was selling NOT for me but because Adrian(sparkey) was looking for one so i was prepared to buy and then sell on to Adrian at would you believe it a lower price than richard wanted as Adrian had a budget for this and i didnt mind him ending up with something he's missed on other occasions and paying the extra to get him this one . I sent a Cheque and received the part, now heres the twist - he's not received the cheque and i had one left in my chequebook and thought send another as even after the way this previous person has acted regarding a certain LE i thought i would be decent and do all i could , i even offered to pay via paypal or even on one of my jobs south call into his office and pay cash but unfortunately he wont do paypal and my driving's been away from his part of London.

I would of thought by all who have met me i'm not dishonest and have helped in many ways on here infact dont mind being out of pocket if someone gets what they want (think Rob/fraser can vouch for this)

I spend my week driving around the country (this week Cumbria, Kent(Dover) Midlands,North east/Lincolnshire and have'nt been able to keep ringing post office lost department/bank but have ended the week looking like any chance of me burying the hatchet has now gone and were back to mutual dislike :( I dont take things and not pay and if we were talking hundreds of pounds i could understand his need to vent but were talking £47 measily pound from someone who brags how high his mattress is with fifties under it :rolleyes:

TO END THIS I WILL RETURN THE CHAINGUARD TO DICK TURPIN VIA RECORDED DELIVERY AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL STICK IT UP A LARGE ORIFICE FOR SAFE KEEPING AND IF ADRIANS READING THIS "MATE I WILL GIVE YOU MY VERY OWN CARBON CHAINGUARD RATHER THAN SEE YOU GO WITHOUT FOR FREE ". Right I'm off to get a stiff drink :p

of course this is in no way directed at anyone i just felt my hands type without being concious of it :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
What ! You mean Angus didn't give you the money when he collected them ? :rolleyes:

Only joking Angus/Al ! ;)

I thought we had an agreement of 10,000 Ugandan Shillings (£2.87) a week starting from 2010 although I was hoping to pay you 100 Ugandan Shillings (£0.03) when we meet at Hartside (please rain, please rain, please rain ! :rolleyes: )

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:eek:

I'll take those sluts with nuts videos that Angus said you had under your bed as payment Rob. Failing that, 10,000 Ugandan shillings per week and a well thumbed copy of razzle (without the baby batter on the pages thank you) to get the ball rolling. Or what about a nice warm 'reacharound' if we make it to Hartside on Sunday:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Angus, nice to see you come out of the closet at last matey :rolling::rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks angus look forward to the return of the goods .

your story /excuse was nearly perfect but will accept it .sorry i dont do paypal .sorry your truck dosnt stop at post boxes and on your taco bell breaks you are unable to wright a cheque. but thats fine .

re value thats nothing, its principle

so u off for a stiff drink im off to grease my ass for the return so i can do as u ask

will be selling it cheaper then as will be slightly soiled :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

anyway angus im sure us two on the forum will always have a grind but luckly you have a good following through helping others which is highly commendable

regards
richard

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I guess you two won't be on each other Christmas card list then :doh:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hey Guys, just a wee reminder, didn't we make angus a saint a few months ago, this was after he went out of his way to help me source and engine for my bike (thanks also to Benellidave - you are a star, how are you getting on with the cams?). not only did he help source the motor, but he drove up and helped me take the old one out, put the new one in and get it rideable so I could get it home. All this before setting off to drop off 2 bikes for Russ. A job which he accomplished by about 11:30pm. If I mention I don't live near Angus, he has a 3 hour drive to get to me, you can understand what sort of a guy he is.

A better or more honourable person than Angus does not exist. I don't like to hear of people being badmouthed when they really don't deserve it.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, he also posted me up a new lever for my bike when it toppled and wouldn't take anything for it. I've suddenyl realised I owe angus big style:bow:

Cheers, Fraser (not going to Hartside:bawl: )

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Same here Fraser, not only did he pick up a new Tank pad from KJM for me for £26 but the bugger would only accept £25 from me ! :confused: (of which I put the other pound in our Air Ambulance colletion box we have in the shop :clap: Well, you never know when you might need it ! ) and of course he fetched me some wheels from BBA's, way up yonder, in some foreign country up north :rolleyes: So I know he's genuine ! :bow:

And yes Al, that ........... erm............. arrangement you mentioned for the wheels will be ok........... I guess, but you'll have to explain what a cock ring is as I don't have any chickens ? :eek:

(Still going to Hartside !)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts