Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an original sale brochure for the tornado off ebay today(99p,mint cond) and noticed one of the bikes had a rear seat.So had alook under the rear cover and low and behold there it was!:doh: :D
I honsetly didnt know it was there,the last bike i had certainly didnt have a pillion under the cover,i know,i know read the bloody instuctions etc etc.
Any ways i think it looks rather good,but there are some huge gaps at the end of the seat,normal or what?adjustment?

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/fredzedex/IMG_0864

the wonderful world of Benelli,surprises almost daily.:rolling:

oh and Still waiting for a headlamp:mad:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Surprised me too... I thought pillion seat was an extra and was just a cover. Pity its not as cant dump the rear seat and save the weight without leaving big hole :doh: especially as one of my seat cover clips has been snapped off :( Need a new one peice cover that just clips in same as seat does... I am guessing that all models have pillion seat? Even the LE?

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
think the LE is a single seater:confused:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Gaps look about right to me Fred. I actually run mine like that most of the time. I quite like the look (doesnt make the ass end look so big) and its a lot easier to get on and off it, Steve.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
One of the reasons i didn't get one can't put a bag on the back:bawl:
Actually Tony, you can :clap:

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gaps look about right to me Fred. I actually run mine like that most of the time. I quite like the look (doesnt make the ass end look so big) and its a lot easier to get on and off it, Steve.
thats a good point steve,i'm always clouting the seat hump with me knee.I'll be leaving her au naturelle for the time being:clap:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Have you seen the size of Bob's jumpers? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Re-think on LE

good picture lawrence is that you, you must be about 6'4". There really is a diffference in the shine of an LE, the paint looks real deep and shiny. I may need a re- think when i come back of this years tour. What do you think i'll get for my Tornado with 20k on the clock.:doh:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Not me Tony. It's actually BobW on his way to Rogart :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts