Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone need an arrow race can for their Tre? It has done about 500 miles and is clean and unscratched. Wants a loving hame....to shag the hell out of it!!!! Make a reasonable offer and I will send it on. No use spending 450 GPBs on one. Let me know.
Cheers
John
:hat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to let you know that if it's coming from an LE (I also have two of them available) it won't fit the standard Tre because of the hanger's dispacement. Just wanted to fit one on my standard Tre and observed only when trying to fit the Ti can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good tip

Yes it is for an LE. Good call mate. Only LEs apply then. I will be sending it to Three Cross this week if no-one wants it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Good tip

I think it is still desirable as one would take it for racing the thing, as far as I know the Ti cans are not street legal (legal on LE however). If this is the application they might consider loosing the passanger pegs and adapting the hanger for the can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exhaust

Hi there,
Is the exhaust marked 'not for road use' or is it the standard arrow can?
My email is [email protected]

I have only just found this site and must say I am impressed that there is somewhere that Benelli owners can exchange info etc

If anyone out there can provide me with any links for parts and accessories then I will be very much grateful - I cant find anyone in the uk who does any accessories - and the 3 dealers I have dealt with in the past 18 months have been friggin abismal !!

sorry for whinging
:\

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Exhaust

Hi,
I've got an RS with the Arrow Ti can but have just had a carbon can custom made by ccc for evaluation (60mm shorter at 450mm & uses a neat big outlet titanium end cap).
Will be dyno testing soon when my Tuneboy unit arrives & when the guys clear their post-NEC show backlog.
Meantime if you want a pic email me at [email protected] & i'll send you a couple. You'll need to forgive the temporary hanger but i haven'y got the carbon fibre exhaust hangers ready just yet.
Cheers, NJAY RS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts