Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, on the way to work this morning I was listening to BBC Radio 5 Live and they played the commentary replay to the Last lap of the Catalunya race and it gave me goose bumps ! :D

Anyway, I reckon with the qualifying we've had for todays race at Assen, we're set up for another stunning finish ! (hopefully :eek: )

So don't forget, the race is TODAY ! :D

So who's it gonna be to Win.............. Rossi again !

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
498 Posts
Could be, lets look forward to as entertaining race as the last one.

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Rossi ran away with it today. The antics on the trackside with the montage of the previous 99 wins had to be seen, pure entertainment.

Guess even Jorge L. had to let Rossi have his day though. Stoner didn't bother coming to the post race interview....guess he was bawling out the Ducati bosses as he could not keep up with the factory M1's....1st, 2nd, with 4th & 6th for Edwards and Toseland.

Tozers had a really good race and duelled to the end to get his 6th spot. Clearly the most entertaining part of the race itself.
Dave

·
5,933 Posts
Guess even Jorge L. had to let Rossi have his day though. Stoner didn't bother coming to the post race interview....guess he was bawling out the Ducati bosses as he could not keep up with the factory M1's....1st, 2nd, with 4th & 6th for Edwards and Toseland.
I heard that he was suffering from stomach cramps.

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
OK, not the bike:bow: ........snippet

For the second race in succession Casey Stoner was totally physically exhausted after finishing in third place at Assen, but it is hoped he will be fit to ride properly next weekend.

The Ducati Marlboro team have been doing everything they can to help Australian former World Champion Casey Stoner recover from what appeared to be severe exhaustion following the race at the Alice TT Assen.

Guess with a 5 day turnaround and racing next weekend in the country of the golden arches he might still be exhausted.

Let's hope he pulls through as the three way tussle makes for exciting viewing, especially Laguna Seca:D

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts