Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one of you planning to go to the Assen MotoGP in June this year?

I will be visiting the Netherlands in June and would like to meet up with anyone who may be going, I think it is around the 24th June.

Regards Tax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be in the Netherlands but only the first week of June, wish I could stay for Assen but I'm already going to Mugello before I visit my friends in the Netherlands...

Anyone on here going to Mugello in June?

mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could be tempted... I am probably about 2/12 - 3 hours ride south of Assen (Hmmm, didn't I just post up about being inside 2 hours ride from the Nurburgring?.....How lucky am I?) Dunno what work commitments I may have , but closer to the time I will be able to let you know and hopefully be there to enjoy the mayhem!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Andy,

I will be based at my inlaws in Nieuwegein.

Can you check ticket prices and availability.

Thanks
Tax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tax, will let you know!

Camping at the side of the track is most highly recommended as its absolute mayhem there, party city!

May even be convinced to bring the car full of tax free booze!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn you Andy you are way too close to these tracks!! I reckon I could be up for some of this. I will be doing a few big bike venues during this summer nurburgring being one of them but I reckon Assen could be a laugh. I worked at a bike shop for 6 years and evety year I would here of the stories from other bikers who had been. I think a few of them got drenched on one of the years mind but I should be ok (Benelli electric's are japanese made right?:D ).

The worse thing about it right now is I'm skint, I've got to sell my bloody car to get some money in, weathers still naff for anything more than casual(ish) riding and yet brands are doing trackdays although cold atleast dry with none of that evil road (Slippery) salt for £69!!! Maybe I should be on the street....hmmm it would be for a good cause...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone still up for this? I wil probably just ride up for the day and buy a ticket on the gate! MotoGP Virgin me, so it's about time I got my ass in gear!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm seriously thinking about this. I don't know if I'll be taking the bike as I'm still bikeless at the moment>: If Mr Benelli can pull his finger out his arse then it may very well be a goer for me:D I'm on holiday just now and I'd be due to return back to work on the Monday after the GP (25th) but I might see if I can persuade my boss to let me have the Monday off as well.;)

Al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts