Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where you can get a set of those ASV levers for the nelli rs
in the UK.
Do you have to tell them its for an Aprilia RSV and a certain year.
I also remember someone doing preload adjusters on the forum, or was that me having a senior moment.:ele:

Tone

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Arders do you have a hydraulic clutch. I do not think there is an ASV lever for the cable operation.
See this thread

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Tone,

These levers are available for both the cable and hydraulic operated clutch and I think you may have been referring to this thread regarding the pre-load adjusters.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Levers

Must admit i do fancy some new levers for my RS, would like some gold coloured roller click style ones, any ideas who does them, my local bike shop can get me some if i can give him a name & part number :)

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
asv levers

What would we do without you guy's
The bloke in Brighton was talking out of his bottom about the forum.
It's essential reading for any nelli owner.

Thanks Laurence and Paul.
Lo I am after the ASV's that appear in your thread but I did not realise that they are on a TNT, and that it has a fluid clutch.:doh:
I have emailed a company called Rush racing who are importers of ASV
products, to see if they a set for brake and cable operated clutch.
Have'nt had a reply yet though, I think Pauls right its for a fluid clutch only.
Those preload adjusters look good young man, are they still available do you know.

Tone

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
T they are on a TNT, and that it has a fluid clutch.:doh:
I have emailed a company called Rush racing who are importers of ASV
products, to see if they a set for brake and cable operated clutch.
Have'nt had a reply yet though, I think Pauls right its for a fluid clutch only.

Tone
The TNT does not have a fluid clutch as standard. There is a kit available to convert both the TNT and Tornado to fluid.
ManiacMotors has the kit. I would get the slave cylinder from them and then purchase a master cylinder off Ebay, if you consider going down this route.

Paul

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Those preload adjusters look good young man, are they still available do you know.
The Pre-load adjusters are made by Robby moto.

The last time I supplied these they cost around £20 for the pair but I did get them along with a whole load of other stuff which was part of a Forum 'Group buy' at the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts