Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

I have received great news from the police today, the guy that crashed into me went to court on Monday 26.2.07. He was found guilty of driving without due care & attention and find £335.00 + 9 points on his licence!:clap: I am not bothered with the small fine as the 9 points will cripple him when he gets his next insurance quote!

I can go on holiday now with the knowledge that I can look forward to receiving a huge (I hope!) compensation pay out. Yipee!!!

Speak to you all when I get back.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
:p

I have received great news from the police today, the guy that crashed into me went to court on Monday 26.2.07. He was found guilty of driving without due care & attention and find £335.00 + 9 points on his licence!:clap: I am not bothered with the small fine as the 9 points will cripple him when he gets his next insurance quote!

I can go on holiday now with the knowledge that I can look forward to receiving a huge (I hope!) compensation pay out. Yipee!!!

Speak to you all when I get back.
Excellent news Lloyd. If I remember correctly, the guy that punted me off got £350 and 6 points, however I was not made to endue the level of injuries you have suffered!

At least you can throw this at his solicitors when they start squirming about liability, he has been found guilty in a court of law period!

Now lets wait for the pennies to roll in!

Andy

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Now lets wait for the pennies to roll in!
And I want you to remember Lloyd ..... I've always loved you:p Even though the odds were stacked against us ... we can still be together (or at least your wallet can be stacked against me if you're not up for the man love thing).

Al:p

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Can't a guy show some brotherly love towards a fellow biker:confused::D

Al (All pink and fluffy):p

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Can't a guy show some brotherly love towards a fellow biker:confused::D

Al (All pink and fluffy):p
Al, sweetheart my little stud muffin your absolutely right were such big bad boys being nasty to you, iv'e become a changed man (well will be after the operation) so lots of kisses from Tez. :p
Mmmmm nope can’t do it al i'm a greasy biker so who wants an arm wrestle over a campari I mean a JD. :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts