Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI EVERYONE
AT LAST PICKED MY TORNADO UP TODAY 112 MILES BACK HOME WITH IT FOUND A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH TEMP GAUGE BUT BIG THANKS TO BRIAN AT KJM SEEMS TO KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY WHATS WRONG AND WILLING TO PUT ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK.WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A SOUND AND MAN IT HAS SOME GUTS UNDER THAT FAIRING, FOUND IT ALL READY HAD OTHER DRIVERS ON MOTORWAY PULLING ALONG SIDE TO SEE WHAT BKIE I WAS RIDING ,LIKE OTHER MEMEBERS STATED I BETTER GET USED OF THIS.ONE THING CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE MODE BUTTON IS TO RESET TRIP METER ETC ALSO IS THE ONLY RAD FILL UNDER REAR SEAT OR IS THERE ANOTHER FILLER BOTTLE

TA BENNYBOY

:ele:

KURT P PM SENT YOU OK MATE

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Congrats Rob on getting her eventually :D :D

I got your PM - cheers

As for the trip reset - I guess you have figured to push in the button underside of the clutch lever to change from - Total Miles + trip to Lap counter to Miles and Time clock - all you need to do when on the trip view is quickly push the same button two or three times - thats what resets mine :p

Hope weather changes back again soon - I am working in Derby at the moment for about 4 more weeks and go on the bike when its nice - will chat bout a ride when the weather picks up again

Welcome to the fold of Benelli ownership :D :D :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts