·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DUDE
I ve just spotted your old TRE on ebay and it says that, and i quote

YOU RUN THE BENELLI FORUM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:​

Only joking mate.

Then he explains.. shame he's got to sell it. still looks good tho

I wish him the best with it and hope he makes his money, they seem to be going to cheap pre owned

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
YES I NOTICED THAT THIS MORNING HENCE WHY I EMAILED HIM AND SAID PLEASE JUST CONFIRM THAT I DO NOT RUN THE FORUM AS THAT I MERELY VISIT IT FREQUENTLY (some would say too frequently :eek: )​

HE APOLIGISED PROFUSELY AND I TOLD HIM TO ADD THIS AS I DIDNT WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF TAKING OVER THIS FORUM -ROLAND DOES A FANTASTIC JOB THERE :bow: :bow: :bow:​

i HAVE TO SAY THO AFTER WINNING THE XMAS COMPETITION IN OUR SISTER CLUB BENELLI GB THEY DID MENTION I WAS THEIR NEW LEADER (well they dont have as big a members as us on here) :rolling: :rolling:

Old Tre looks good still but then its not really turned a wheel much since i sold it - its a good buy for someone

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So let me get this straight...the crack addict runs the distribution system? This could be dangerous!!!!
JR
As i'm a thick truck driver (unemployed at the min so half cut on beer and drugs like the rest of my fellow social security bums) please explain, i didn't get it. It is cold here and i've just been out walking my dog so i'm not up to speed.(or maybe i should try some speed).

·
1,231 Posts
cRACKERS

So Angle would be the crack addict, or the benelli addict, running the crack house for all the other crack addicts (us) which would be the same as the Benelli forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
JR

Got ya now matey... Its all become clear ... and to be honest..... quite a good discription mate... sorry angus...:bow:

ANGUS

Your reputation. . . . a fine upstanding member of the benelli community. . . . And robfm is rite about the BEST colour for Benelli's

NOT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts