Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone interested in Benelli sightings forum for Aus like the one the lads in old blighty have started
Shogun

·
5,931 Posts
Just wondered if anyone interested in Benelli sightings forum for Aus like the one the lads in old blighty have started
Shogun
Hey Shogun, I reckon there won't be many posts. Mine's the only one in Canberra, except for Baz's ex that is/was at Canberra Motorcycle Centre. Deke's in Jindy, Tax's in Sydney. Steve's (TNT) on the central coast. That just about covers a 200 km radius (probably 400!).

Most are down your way, but I didn't see any in the MotoGP park, besides mine of course. Maybe I was having a "boy look" though.

Happy Benelli spotting
Errol

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was in the Gp Carpark as well, I saw one other at the GP in the secure carpark, it was a red TRE same as mine but had looked as if it had had a hard life. Had a gear sack on it at one stage. Anyone want know who's that is.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mine was at the GP Run in Cranbourne, but I didn't go down to the island. :D

·
5,931 Posts
I saw one other at the GP in the secure carpark, it was a red TRE same as mine but had looked as if it had had a hard life. Had a gear sack on it at one stage. Anyone want know who's that is.
Probably mine - right next to the fence?
Yep, it's been busy - close to 40,000 km now. Never shied away from a gravel road either. (Hence the lack of paint under the fairing.) There's some great stretches on the Omeo Hwy, north of Omeo - but once is enough.

Not a gearsack, but similar idea.

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Errol
I reckon it was yours but I didnt remember it having the ACT plates, thought it was Vic anyhow it looks like the type of pack it would have had on it and it was definately near the fence in the secure carpark. I had a look at your website and its very good and looks really helpful for future reference.
Thanks
Sean

·
3,085 Posts
spotted

Benelli in Melb, hard to say who it was as I was in Perth at the time, but these new contacts make scoping out Nelli from 5000 kays away a piece of piss :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts