Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: and Two wheels

hey,got all three mags, good write up.two wheels isn't that great of an article,but amcn and rapid are.i noticed that they changed the back sprocket to a bigger one,mine's gold colour and smaller thats black.but not on two wheels.i wonder why
they do that and not just keep it standered.put my new termi on the other day MUCH BETTER note,ye ha..:p :D :rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gearing

Yeh, we fitted a 41 tooth (Tornado) rear sprocket before we gave it to the press, the stock gearing is not really intended to be used, I think it is over geared to help it pass ride-by noise tests.

If you think the front wheel comes up easy now, wait till you fit the 41 :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello there from perth australia

hi jonny...

i`m looking closing at the development of the tnt, and looking to buy one soon, in less than a month, i`m getting of course the 06 model, as most of the warranty issues have been solved..well i hope so.. i did read the last review in a magasine on the 06tnt. they say that they still had some problem with the electrics,, headlight cutting off when accelerating,, and some other.. u seem to be very experience in this bike.. is there anything i should know before buying one..

thanks for ur time..

arnaud

1 - 7 of 7 Posts