Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's got any on Oz, I've being waiting 6 months for a replacement RS windscreen, due to the sticker peeling off, WTF's going on ???? they have imported bikes since then???

·
5,928 Posts
warranty issues?

Mate, I've been waiting for a replacement lower right panel since 15 August 2005.
On top of that, I just discovered that the tags that hold the lamp bracket in place on the headlight have all broken off. God only knows how long this has been broken, but it ran out of warranty 2 days before Christmas, so I guess I'll be left holding that baby.
I'm going to change it over to a HID lamp soon, and that's the only reason I even noticed it.

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Oz warranty

Aussie RS & Engenia

Did I tell you two that the factory airlifted a brand spanking new Tornado RS engine from Pesaro for me (within two weeks) but I am being refused warranty in OZ as the guys here do not want to honour the 12 months warranty offered to me by the factory warranty manager?

Let alone the (A) throttle cable I ordered which was supposedly in stock but is now on back order from Italy for the past couple of months.

I cannot understand how one can do business like this in today's competitive environment.

:doh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spare parts has been my worry to, I had a test ride a TNT 1130 and I'd have to say that is the best bike I've ever been on, I'd love to buy one but spare parts and reliability has been the big question mark, so i am just sitting back and watching to see if anybody else has any problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts