Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You gotta love the things some people do :doh:

WHAT a goose -- and a dangerous one. Police want to find this motorbike rider who rode along the Eastern Freeway (Melbourne Australia) at 100km/h with a barbecue strapped to his body and his vision almost obscured by a steel grate.

A passing motorist photographed the rider on Sunday evening, presumably returning from an Australia Day weekend barbie.

"Ben", a western suburbs resident, told the Herald Sun his wife took the photos about 6.30pm on their way home from visiting friends in Doncaster.

"We were shocked. We just couldn't believe that you'd see that sort of thing in Australia," he said.

"It was amazing. We couldn't believe that he could balance it on his bike.

"It was one of those unbelievable occurrences."

Ben, who didn't want his real name used, said the rider was travelling at about 100km/h and heading inbound on the Eastern Freeway in the Kew area.

Police have seen the photos and confirmed they will investigate the matter.

Acting Insp Jenny Counsell said police were always concerned about unnecessary risks being taken on the roads.
Wonder if I can get a six burner on the TnT :p

Mike

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Right lads .... own up! Who is it?:rolling:

Al (My money's on TAX);)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Don't see what all the fuss is about.... :confused:

Most of us wear body armour.. :rolling:

G

·
Nice 1 Mikew
Must be a rite job to keep it alight whilst on the move. Wonder were he's put the gas bottle,.?. And unless i'm mistaken all his shrimp will have fallen of aswell. (sorry) :rolling: :clap: :rolling:
Hows the snow up your way stephen. Not barbie weather

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you really have so shitty roads in Australia or are the birds flying that low that people need to protect themselves this way?

I guess it is the answer to the airbag introduced on the Honda Goldwing.:doh: :doh:

Best regards from

old Germany

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts