Benelli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YEs, I'm in the process of making up one, and eventually maybe a club. I need ALL ausie riders to contact me via email so I can them say to the importers they have given me permission to contact them, SCPS is coming on board to help out with it aswell, So far i have
ME
Vince
Errol
Barry
Steven
Mikes
Daniel
Arnaud
Darren
Helen
Tax

So far I'm missing Rapid Tre
Drekka
Illene B
Etc Etc

I'll keep adding to this list once roland and I track down the aussie members of this forum.
Also I will be contacting the 3 riders racing TnT sports in the Naked bike championship to see if they are willing to contribute and I have adverts, notices appearing in MAy's issues of Two Wheels, and Hopefully Rapid bikes, AMCN and Road Rider, SCPS will most likely come on board with factory notices and news etc, and I'm hoping to have a Clothing. accessories order form as part of the newsletter, still deciding on electronic or paper, would prefer paper as they can be kept :)

So All you Aussie owners PLEASE contact me on [email protected] or drop me a message on the forum, private if you want your email kept confidential
Sincerely Yours
Club member #1
:D

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well?

No responses from anyone new, looks like I'll have to trawl for aussie memebers then..
PS, Two Wheels is runnig a notice in the May issue, havent heard from anyone else yet ?? ie AMCN, rapid, or Road rider, pretty dissapointing :(

·
Registered
209 Posts
Count me in. I'm just waiting to sell my Aprilia before I lay down the cash for a CR. ;-)

Derek

P.S. Someone pleeeeease buy my Falco :bluesbros:

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMCN is in

Yayyyyyyy !
"We will run a snippet in our news briefs. The mag goes to bed Monday, on sale Wednesday so, with any luck, you’ll have 100 triple owners on your hands by Friday. Make sure you put us on the send out list!
Cheers
Matt
Matthew Shields
Deputy Editor
Australian Motorcycle News"

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TW's and rapid bikes are in

Ive already got 10 pages down and awaitn a host of replies from some surprise people, mainly I realy really some sotries and articles from my Fellow country men and women so I'm not hauling stuff on of Rolly forum and around the world, I need some local flavour, so pics and stories are very welcome!
Does have to be big either

PS Is toby Chi's site still up?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hey Nath,

Any chance of running a little spot on the worlds unluckiest Benelli owner:rolling:

Al (The worlds unluckiest Benelli owner):bawl:

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Al,

No way, I'm trying to attract buyers not scare them off:D , seriously, did you piss off some italian grandmother or something, I reckon your cursed :D

On a lighter note Ive scored a interview with Peter Goddard for issue #1 and looks as if i will score a interview with Adrian Morton, now at CRC working on the MV F4 replacement.
:)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Sounds good Nathen. Are you going to be able to scan it or post a link to it so we can all have a read?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Nate,
I am with Lawrence on this one - can you post a link so other non Aussie's can view it?

Many thanks

Kurt

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Cheers Nathen,

Just drop me an email when you are ready and I'll confirm my postal address :)
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts