Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hat Sharky, my avatar is under control as I am in the photo.:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Colin, all I have to learn now is how to make my teeth sparkle like the toothpaste advert.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:hat Yeh but I beat the duck! :lol :lol :lol

Are you up for a rideout to Rye in the morning? leave about 9.00 at the Oakdene.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I see you found your toothpaste then!!!!!

Thats saved me a job laurance !
I think i will have to give rye a miss, I found my fans were not always coming on but I seem to have cured it ,it was the wire to relay not in block properly !
I am taking to taz on wednesday in van as the pump has or had a weep from joint and needs new gasket.
hopefully they will sort all bits at my visit!!! :lol then i can get back to riding !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

:hat How do you do that, where do you get the shiney bit from?

I have updated my avatar I think, thank's Laurencewhite.:D

Nope, not worked !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

good luck at taz on wed colin, i have booked mine in for its first service on saturday......r u still up for a rideout on sunday lloyd....i think the weather is going to be fine...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Hi lloyd , I use a program called "particle illusion" that i use when i make dvds. I then save the clips i make as a jpeg,then i use a program called gif maker , add the jpegs as frames and it converts to a gif file. then you put the gif file on your host site and use the url from here !
I will do you a copy of the programs and give them to you next time i see you,it will keep you amused for hours/days/years.....................................
:lol :D :lol :D :lol :D :lol :D :lol :D :lol :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hi Lloyd,

It's pretty much as Colin said except I used Adobe Photoshop to apply a filter 'flare' to each of the frame images before loading them into the Gif animator.:D

Glad you liked it and I see you have managed to upload it OK now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts