Benelli Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Myself and some other owners are looking to arrange a meet at avebury on the 13/07/05 around 7.30-8.00, anybody else interested? Might be the last time i get to ride my Tornado, perhaps you can change my mind about sellling it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Avebury

Yep - I could be up for that, whos organising it then - You ??

dont sell the TRE, they are great, even if yoiu canpick them up for less than 5k from 3x, so 2nd hand values arent good:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE avebury meet

Ianandlinda
Not really organising anything, its an exsisting bike meet, just thought it would be cool to get some tornado's together, got 4 on board so far, the more the merrier, are you coming.
Regards Keith

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rideout

Yep - count me in, assuming it isnt lashing down with rain, and given it it summer nothing is uncertain

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Rideout

I'll be there but only if I can see blue sky from horizon to horizon.....:eek

I'll park next to the first Tornado I see !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
parking

Hopefully there will be plenty to chose from, i would like to say that i will be there rain or shine, but of course i won't. IT's not that i mind getting wet but i know what rain does to italian exotica(presumptious maybe). Perhaps we should all wear a red rose or something or perhaps we will regconised one other as having more money than sense. Look forward to meeting you all.

Regards Keith

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've not been to this meet before...

Is there a convenient place to park all together for ....errrr.....maximum visual impact? 8)

I'll be arriving with a mate on a black 04 blade but I'll make him park it behind some bushes out of the way !:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
parking

I guess in weather like this, choosing where to park is not an option unless we all gt there early!
See you there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A pleasure meeting up with you all (Keith, Jamie, Neil) last evening we will have to do it again. Apologies to anyone else who went but I did not see as there was quite a crowd. Maybe we could all meet up again but somewhere that is not quite so busy....your thoughts....?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Avebury

Agreed! Be nice to meet somewhere for a ride out sometime.
If only I could figure out uploading images, I could show the world four Benellis got there under their own power!
Later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts