Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all well just had 4 days of racing around europe with 32 cars . and 3000miles bloody shatered , to all those with emails sent re parts hopefully i will be in office tomorow and sort replys etc . to all those who got the parts looking forward to collecting the money tomorrow as well . thanks

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Well don't stop there Richard, at least let us know what tracks you visited and what wheels you were in mate;)

Al:bow:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cannonball run europe . race track was imola car was my daughters fiat abarth 500 and yes we won . beating mclarens ,ferrais astons . etc .

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Richard, who are girls in the background on your picture:confused:

Al:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hold on a moment Richard, I've just googled an image of a Fiat Abarth 500 and you're trying to tell me you won it in that!!! It's a bloody bubble car mate:rolling: So come on, own up. Was it a booby prize you won;)

Al:D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sure was this is a 150bhp turbo we were clocked at 135mph by a porshe turbo . this is not a normal 500 i can tell you . but will admit even i was suprised . even took a ferrari out on the imola track on the outside admittadley he wasnt trying to hard ,ah well back to reality and my bikes .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts