Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI KIDS
Back on the old interweb again :clap: after a bit of a virus/malfunction/operator error on the the computer front :mad: . Had some BIG probs and quite the forum/interweb incase i passed on something itchy and stratchy. Still not sure wot went wrong, :confused:
Thing just got slower and slower , then started working once and not responding, then stopped altogether. Took a full reboot and new anti virus software to sort it all out.
Not the most computer minded person so its taken me a while to sort it, hitting it with a hammer did not really help :smashpc: . (but it did make me feel better).
Even got my email and stopped that working (after i emailed a friend and he has had similar probs.. . ooops :( :( )
Hopefully all sorted now.
Has anyone missed me :confused: . . . . . No thought not :( .
R YELLOW nellis still the BEST :bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Pony who :confused: ..........................................Oh, I remember you now.

Joking apart, I was wondering where you were. I would stop visiting those 'dodgy' web sites if I was you, eh Pony!!!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pony who :confused: ..........................................Oh, I remember you now.

Joking apart, I was wondering where you were. I would stop visiting those 'dodgy' web sites if I was you, eh Pony!!!!
Its amazing wot trouble you can get into on horse and hound.com :rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts