Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, long time i do not write someting here.

The Benelli is back on track, new season has bwegun and i think i'll not go back to road riding again: too much fun running free on the track.

A few pictures for you, enjoy your Benelli! ;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
NICE - and jealous of yet someone else who has no problems getting ones knee on the deck! I must be a total biff!

Anyone care to give me some lessons!

·
903 Posts
Knee down!

:p

Tis easy when your good like Pegaso and I. Heh heh heh! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

(Actually it took me ages on the race track when I first started racing to "get it down" and when it did it frightened the pants off me!) :rolling: But once done tis easy.

Pegaso great shots mate, I think you TNT is lower than my Tornado was at Misano.:clap: Don't think you are at Misano as the kerbing is the wrong colour and the gravel traps are not that close to the circuit. Which track mate?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tnks everyone. :D

It's not Misano, it's Castelletto di Branduzzo, a Supermotard circuit near Milan, not exactly a roadracing circuit (very, very narrow) but nice for phisical training and to improve stamina and agility on the bike.

It's very cheap too (for italian standards), 30 euros for 3 runs of 20 minutes each.

30 euros = around 37/38 USD

I'll be in Misano on April, the 30th. Misano is totally new this year, they even changed the circuit from clockwise to anti-clockwise, to improve security for motoGP return.

Getting the knee down is quite easy, when someone teaches you how to do it! :D I always say that a good circuit riding school is the best way to improve your riding, and the "knee down" will come naturally after you drag it for the first time. I learned more in just 1 day in school than in 10 times riding by myself.

I'll be "studying" more on April, the 18th, on Franciacorta Circuit, the same circuit i'll be on this Sunday, as a birthday gift... :rolleyes:

Sborone che non sei altro!!:D
Chettelodicoaffare! :D

·
903 Posts
Castelletto di Branduzzo

Just looked at the circuit via the web Pegaso, it looks really twisty, is it a karting circuit?
30 euros is well cheap, here in the UK 3x 20 minute track sessions now would cost you upwards of 110 euros!

Have a safe and enjoyable time on Sunday and the 18th.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Just looked at the circuit via the web Pegaso, it looks really twisty, is it a karting circuit?
30 euros is well cheap, here in the UK 3x 20 minute track sessions now would cost you upwards of 110 euros!
It's cheap because it's sooooo small, it is for Supermotard (Supermoto) races. :eek:

Have a safe and enjoyable time on Sunday and the 18th.
I will! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts