Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long shot I know, but anyone going to Bahrain track day this weekend or the one in November. It just a bit south east of london, you know down the M20, into france, germany, italy, greece, turkey.........................keep going and
and your there in a couple of weeks

I ma taking the TNT there for a damn good thrashing. Will have the pics uploaded if I can get the wife to take some with the bike in it rather than a blank track.

Ian

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Track DAY woes

What a disaster !
Did 1 out of 7 sessions !!
Should have known it would all end in tears, when aI charged the batter on trickle charger overnight, and it was flat when i go there - and the bike was on
a trailer !!

Got the jump starter (booster), managed to get out for sighting session, and boy what a track, so grippy you gotta go some to slide off. First time I really saw the edge of tyres !!

Next session, even booster wouldnt start the bike, not a jump from a car, so had to drive the 500km back to Riyadh well jarred off with broken nelli on the back.

Red Dog have promised to help - with starter moter, alternator advice, but I am getting a JAP bike for out here in the sun, the nelli just aint built for it.

Pics to follow - but not many taken as didnt do a proper session

IAN

·
Registered
864 Posts
That's bad luck Ian

Does the bike not just need a new battery? if it was on the charger all night but still flat?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts