Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to replace the plastic bar ends on my TNT 2005 and am looking for a type/supplier that will fit.

Has anyone done this and were they a good fit?

Ninja

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to you all this is great........

Ninja

PS. I am Ninja as I have a ZXR705 L3 as my second bike, had it from new and well looked after, however having now owned the TNT for a few years I don't think I will ever buy another Jap bike, they are good but the feel and looks of the Benellis blow my mind, love the new range....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Have a look at these and see if any of the sizes will fit:

Universal Barends

Got the smallest-size bar ends from Motovation and they fit so perfectly that they might as well be custom-made. Their length is also just right - they go all the way in and stop with 1mm of clearance before the grip, so it doesn't bind the throttle grip. I got them to work with my Rizoma bar end mirrors and the diameter is also perfect.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
My bars have a weight already in them, did you take that out?

I bought bar ends but they did not fit with the weight, I modded them to fit but it was a pest

The weight is to help stop vibrations

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, I took out the OEM weights.

I actually bought the wrong size the first time because of the weights in the bar. I had to go with Motovation's smallest bar ends in order to slide them all the way in. These bar ends are weighted, as you can see in the pic.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Sorted!

Because I like a standard look...
I had Forza Italia at Silverstone try and do something about my hand going numb for a day after a long ride...
They fit me a set of Aprillia bar end weights made to fit and they filled the bars with Silicone sealant too. :bow:

Top mod's, and they work a bloody treat on my Torando! :clap:

Keeping it standard,
Shane.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oxford

I fitted a set of the Oxford Carbends as shown in the link from Drekka. Couple of my mates commented how they finish the bike off with the carbon band round them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts