rob, thanks for the update :)
I'm on ferry approaching Lpool and will def watch it tonight

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rob, thanks for the update :)
I'm on ferry approaching Lpool and will def watch it tonight
aaaah, the memories come flooding back of my return ferry from the IOM, 2 hours stuck in the loo Puking up ! :doh: (with mate mate Alan asking if I was okay whilst Pissing himself laughing !)

:rolling:

What a Cracking day to come back on Bob, I hope you had a good time and hope I haven't spoiled the MotoGP result for you ! :eek:

I did watch the friday senior race on the telly, what a surprising result, but I guess thats what the TT is all about !

Fantastic bit of racing,

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,417 Posts
Rossi truly is a god:bow: :bow: :bow: :ele: :clap:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Without meaning to sound to much like our American bretheren, it was AWESOME.
the 125 was some thing as well, poor old Julian Simon what a numpte he must feel "!!!!!

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Yep, that was an unbelievable last lap. I just finished watching it here (everything is on tape delay in the US), left me in complete awe of those guys.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Watched as well- breath holding stuff. Like Rossi said -one of his best races ever plus last years Laguna seca.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Watched it, now saved with last year's Laguna Seca. Rossi rules :clap:

·
Registered
319 Posts
What a shame that this italian b§§§§§§ win again. I hate that §§§§§§§ He is NOT a sportsman, he is NOT fair. If you remember some action for example with Sete, you know what I mean. I don´t like his riding style. Even his family says that he is an §§§§§§§.

Unfortunately, he is the best motorcycle rider. Too bad. Another wasted time in front of the TV

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
aaaah, the memories come flooding back of my return ferry from the IOM, 2 hours stuck in the loo Puking up ! :doh: (with mate mate Alan asking if I was okay whilst Pissing himself laughing !)

:rolling:

What a Cracking day to come back on Bob, I hope you had a good time and hope I haven't spoiled the MotoGP result for you ! :eek:

I did watch the friday senior race on the telly, what a surprising result, but I guess thats what the TT is all about !

Fantastic bit of racing,

:clap:
Weather was excellent throughout, never unpacked my waterproofs :ele:
Ferry back was on a sea of glass :D
Have had a few 'bumpy' crossing and some rather rougher. Fortunately I'm not badly affected.

In keeping with this thread, below is my pic of Valentino on his parade lap last Monday

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
What a shame that this italian b§§§§§§ win again. I hate that §§§§§§§ He is NOT a sportsman, he is NOT fair. If you remember some action for example with Sete, you know what I mean. I don´t like his riding style. Even his family says that he is an §§§§§§§.

Unfortunately, he is the best motorcycle rider. Too bad. Another wasted time in front of the TV
I'm guessing you're not a fan then :rolling:

·
5,931 Posts
Gotta say, the last couple of laps were special.
Pity it took so long to get to them. Somewhat processional 'til then.

WSB & WSS still reign supreme in my humble opinion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts