Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,, i`ve discovered that there is no atmosperic pressure sensor as they called it, on my bike,, unless i`m blind,,, there s suppose to have a tube going from the air box to the ECU,, but there`s none,, it seems to have the option for it in the airbox,, like a little plasic tube,, but it`s close/cancel.

thus... no air pressure sensor,,,,,,, maybe that`s why by bike is not very good on petrol......... i wonder why it`s absent.... i`ve got the 2006 CR model

any of u have and idea??? why they got rid of it?

i`ve still not find the problem why my bike is running rich.. spark plugs are ok.

·
Registered
113 Posts
sensor

The tube from airbox to ecu only applies to the sagem mc1000 system (tornado 900). your 1130 runs the walbro system and it does not require this tube. Get your tps and CO levels set at your dealer and all should be well :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
According to Walbro the TnT ECU has an Internal Barometric/Manifold air pressure sensor. Since this sensor is primarily used to adjust for altitude changes I guess they didn't bother connecting it to the airbox on the TnT

Interestingly enough it's also capable of closed loop operation using a Lambda sensor.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts