Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know where bigbad al is?not seen any posts by him recently.Is he too busy with his new venture?or has he been whisked away by a sex starved clan of hot women to be used and abused as a sex slave/god?i know he sold his nelli,but christ you can't go complete cold turkey on us big boy:rolling: :rolling: :ele: .......if it is the hot totty ,I'm not busy weekends if he needs a rest!! :jig: :jig:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Duster me ol' mucker, I'm still here matey:bow:

Things have been pretty quiet for me (forum whore wise) but have been pretty busy work wise at the same time. I will be starting a new thread shortly on why things have been quiet for me on here, so keep your eyes peeled as there is a fair bit of gossip coming this way:rolling:

Oh, I nearly forgot to say that I haven't sold the tre (even though I've come seriously close to it on many times before) and that it's still sitting outside on the drive gathering rust:bawl:

Al:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice to see you are still about al,also glad to hear you didn't get rid of the tre.Look forward to more posts from the forum whore,Russ p.s i take it you don't need help with the totty on the weekends mate :rolling:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts