Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

new curcuit for you guys to try !

Bedford - an MSV curcuit, Left handed, Flat like Silverstone, 1 km straight, Loads of bends

Did a track day on Friday - good curcuit, fast, but with a good few series of bends particularly a big left followed by a good big right.
I like the track a couple of good breaking areas, back wheel going light, followed by decent bends and a great chicane at the end of the long straight, get it right and it is fun.

Only issue - Noise 101db eg. if your bike is 101 no track day. Measured on the nelli at 5000 revs. It took two attempts to pass it, and then I got flagged twice for excessive noise by ride by noise testing. I was short shifting on certain raes of the track to stop being flagged.

Anyone know of a db killer for a Remus Power Cone ?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blimey - theres a longer version, I thought the track I was on was long
That extra bit would be wicked, even more bends!!!!!

Modified the layout slightly as I can find one like the one I rode.
Left hander at teh start of the straight is a knee down special and the sharp right hander before the pit enterance became my favourite. Looking from above, it explains why I thought certain bends seemed tighter. guess I should have looked before hand :doh:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Great circuit(s) - I was lucky enough to have a corporate driving day there on single seaters, porch GT, aston Martin, Cateram7, Renault Clio and a 2-seater lemans type car.
Would be great on a bike as for some reason I prefer LHD bends!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts