Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Benelli 302s. Looking for stuff for the bike and I understand everyone says “Don’t spend all the extra money trying to make your 300 fast just get a bigger bike.” I understand the bike will not be fast regardless but I have the extra money put to the side and kind of just want to make the bike my own. I don’t plan on selling the bike because I would just lose money. I have a few things in mind but my biggest question is does anyone have any info on the stock injectors on the bike. I found a flex fuel kit on EFlexFuel and they claim the fuel system doesn’t require any modification other than what they have which is just a flex fuel sensor, hoses, and the flex fuel device. Also planning on throwing in a drop in filter from DNA while I have the tank off. As of now I have an arrow slip on but didn’t realize I needed the mid pipe so I plan to just go ahead and get the arrow coupler while I’m at it. If anyone has any info at all that would be great as I can’t find much of anything on this bike and it’s kind of a headache. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any updates?
The bike will run on e85. I’ve probably been through 5 tanks of ethanol and it runs well. It does run the injectors pretty high though with max duty cycle being around 95% at redline. I didn’t do any other modifications to the bike so far because I got scammed trying to buy the arrow link pipe and arrow coupler. I have nothing but good to talk about when it comes to EFlexFuel, they do their research well and have a genuinely great product. If you have the chance and E85 is in your area EFlexFuel is a great choice, especially when its $1 cheaper than 93 octane gasoline. On the contrary do not buy from motride.com. This is the website I was scammed on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The bike will run on e85. I’ve probably been through 5 tanks of ethanol and it runs well. It does run the injectors pretty high though with max duty cycle being around 95% at redline. I didn’t do any other modifications to the bike so far because I got scammed trying to buy the arrow link pipe and arrow coupler. I have nothing but good to talk about when it comes to EFlexFuel, they do their research well and have a genuinely great product. If you have the chance and E85 is in your area EFlexFuel is a great choice, especially when its $1 cheaper than 93 octane gasoline. On the contrary do not buy from motride.com. This is the website I was scammed on.
did you go with the plus or pro kit?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you go with the plus or pro kit?
I just went with the plus kit, I didn’t really weigh the options on the two very much because I didn’t want to spend as much. I also haven’t gotten into the tuning very much it was kind of just plug it in and go for me because I don’t have much experience tuning. From the little that I’ve read the pro kit is better for tuning and stuff but seeing as the injectors are almost maxed at redline I’m not sure how much more you could do with tuning.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just went with the plus kit, I didn’t really weigh the options on the two very much because I didn’t want to spend as much. I also haven’t gotten into the tuning very much it was kind of just plug it in and go for me because I don’t have much experience tuning. From the little that I’ve read the pro kit is better for tuning and stuff but seeing as the injectors are almost maxed at redline I’m not sure how much more you could do with tuning.
so any info on potential injector upgrades? also i was thinking about going up maybe 3 teeth in the rear sprocket and new chain, any idea where to get any decent ones?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so any info on potential injector upgrades? also i was thinking about going up maybe 3 teeth in the rear sprocket and new chain, any idea where to get any decent ones?
It’s hard to find stuff for them. I haven’t found any injector kits but I’m sure you could do something there, I’m not too sure how injectors fit and stuff so I’d have to go to a professional, couldn’t really help you there I haven’t tried to talk to anyones else about it. Same thing with sprockets can’t find any kits.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It’s hard to find stuff for them. I haven’t found any injector kits but I’m sure you could do something there, I’m not too sure how injectors fit and stuff so I’d have to go to a professional, couldn’t really help you there I haven’t tried to talk to anyones else about it. Same thing with sprockets can’t find any kits.
I agree it is. but i've been having better luck searching under bn302s or tnt300, same bikes just different names depending on location.. ESJOT Steel Rear Sprocket 50-29044-46 for Benelli BN 302 S

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I thought I replied to this a while ago. Did you order the sprocket? If so let me know when you get it in I might just have to get one myself. I feel the bike lacks in acceleration and I could care less about the top speed. Keep me posted and let me know if and when you get a tracking number. My main concern is I don’t want to get scammed again. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put together a oil cooler setup for my Benelli 302s I am going to give it a few hundred miles to see how it works and handles these units might be offered in the near future

1 - 11 of 11 Posts