Benelli Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Sadly after 3/4 years I'm thinking of selling my Nellie.
Nothing wrong with the bike but sadly my knee.
I'ts the best colour silver and black Lol and I've also fitted carbon front and rear mudguards.
I have the standard guards which will go with the bike, also the complete tool kit.
Also carbon fuel tank body protector.
Both keys, bike handbook and extra workshop manual which is good to read.
I also got the front forks overhauled and got the fork legs re gold anordised as i did not like the gold.
(they now match the gold on the brake discs).
I rode the bike two weeks ago and the noise is infectious and its certainly makes you smile.
Its done around 4200 miles and when I purchased the bike I phoned Bennets and they confirmed all the mods had been done.
It's a 2004 bike but on a 2012 plate. With my evidence my insurance company agreed to insure it as a 2004 bike rather than go by the plate. So it was added to my classic bikes.
So it comes down to the Price, they are slowly going up and its one hell of a bike for the money.
So I feel £5000.00 is a good starting point but open to close offers but I'm not desperate.
The bike is in Essex and if anyone is interested we can talk more plus I can send pictures but not sure how to put them on here. Thank you Gary.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts