Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Damm!!! Its a travelling auction, next stop Perth :)

I seriously may have to try to get one this time, bargain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Old stock

Think these are the ones that Moto veloce had in stock, ducati was tryign to flog them off at a reduced rate, but unless you were serious they would take you to there stock room to have a look at them.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mallard

Think these are the ones that Moto veloce had in stock, ducati was trying to flog them off at a reduced rate, but unless you were serious they would take you to there stock room to have a look at them.
what age do you reckon 2006,07,08?

Tuono

·
Registered
403 Posts
leftovers

Mallard

what age do you reckon 2006,07,08?

Tuono
they had 2008 SCPS stickers on the chassis, but as per VIn and Build date, anything from 2006 to 2008 ( got to be cautious about this, ive seen 2006 builds be ADR stickered with 2008 dates, and be sold at 2008 units )

i remember
1 x 2008 CR
1 x 2008 TNT sport demo 2000 km's
1 x trek yellow
1 x moto morini
1 x db7

other stuff must have been elsewhere, as I already had one they didnt take me to their storeroom. I would be going to the auction, but have been in plaster for 4 weeks and cant drive, :doh: :doh:

moto velocie only was open for 2 mths b4 scps dumped there bundle

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have just purchasaed a TNT from pickles and the bike does not have a mark on it. However it was sold as a 2007 but is in fact a 2006 so it seems the upgrades carried out on the 2007 models have not been done. Regardless of this I still have a new bike for well below new cost and am very happy. So happy in fact I am considering buying another bike at the next auction.

they had 2008 SCPS stickers on the chassis, but as per VIn and Build date, anything from 2006 to 2008 ( got to be cautious about this, ive seen 2006 builds be ADR stickered with 2008 dates, and be sold at 2008 units )

i remember
1 x 2008 CR
1 x 2008 TNT sport demo 2000 km's
1 x trek yellow
1 x moto morini
1 x db7

other stuff must have been elsewhere, as I already had one they didnt take me to their storeroom. I would be going to the auction, but have been in plaster for 4 weeks and cant drive, :doh: :doh:

moto velocie only was open for 2 mths b4 scps dumped there bundle

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have just purchasaed a TNT from pickles and the bike does not have a mark on it. However it was sold as a 2007 but is in fact a 2006 so it seems the upgrades carried out on the 2007 models have not been done. Regardless of this I still have a new bike for well below new cost and am very happy. So happy in fact I am considering buying another bike at the next auction.
Ball park up how much we are expecting to pay for a certain model

cr new = 20 k, pickles = 12- 14 K ..?? just based on history

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
re Auction

In the best interest of everyone to get the best possible purchase price, can we advise who is intending to bid and for what bike/s.

·
Registered
403 Posts
purchase

re Auction

In the best interest of everyone to get the best possible purchase price, can we advise who is intending to bid and for what bike/s.
I have a dream, but just got a new R1 2 weeks ago, I'm trying to get rid of the CR so that I can get another one, ( 2009 mfg) a bit later, so no I wont be bidding.

·
Registered
403 Posts
list

As per the list,and as promised.

pretty much one of each model.
cant tell you the VIN build dates, but a majority of the 1130's have the cat pipe in the system, so build dates would be from a shipment from the 899's, ie > 2007

if that helps.

happy bidding

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pickles will give VIN numbers over the phone, the two 899's are 08 builds, the CR is an 07 and is missing the mirrors and screen.
I won't be bidding but I hope somebody from the forum gets a good buy

Tuono

·
Registered
403 Posts
guy buys

All of these were for sale since december last year, suspect the finance company has had enough loosing money.

Annoying as s**t that, I have racked my ankle for the next couple of months, suppose poetice justice.

Great deals will be had, if they have been sitting on the shelf that long.

·
3,085 Posts
anyone know if they all sold, and how much for

I emailed the auction house, no reply.
I see that MI are not bringing the 899 TnTs into Ox any more.

·
3,085 Posts
one already being on sold.

ta da, good price, wonder what he got it for?

http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/private/details.aspx?Cr=5&R=3082078&keywords=&trecs=24&__sid=120F3C6C54D7&__Ns=p_Make_String|0||p_Model_String|0||p_PriceSort_Decimal|1&__Qpb=true&__Nne=15&seot=0&__N=1432%20604%201430%201429%201428%204294966708&silo=1400

1 - 16 of 16 Posts