Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have many members dealt with Benelli Bauer,I ordered spares for my tornado 650 in early December,parts arrived on the 17th,one part was wrongly supplied,I emailed them straight away but got no reply,I emailed them 4 more times and rang them last week,no one has got back to me, it is their fault I have the emails with their part numbers the wrong part has a similar part number which they mixed up,I just can't understand why they haven't even replied ! The part I need is Es 2846 ab,it is the aluminium screw plug for the top of the fork,if anyone has one I'll buy it because it seems Benelli Bauer don't care.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Benelli Bauer are normally very good, try calling Peter who is the main man for parts he should sort it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Benelli bauer.

Still no response from them ! Ah well their loss,I need quite a lot of parts to complete the restoration, they won't be getting my business,German efficiency ?.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi There is obviously a communication failure because I have have tried both the German suppliers and no one is coming back to me, with my little knowledge of communications could I suggest as both live not too far from the Hartz mountains and one is a farmer the weather may have played a big part and as anyone just tried a very quick tel call to see what is happening I may be doing this shortly. These folk are not bad dealers they are usually very good and obviously there is some valid explanation I will try and sort out

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi There is obviously a communication failure because I have have tried both the German suppliers and no one is coming back to me, with my little knowledge of communications could I suggest as both live not too far from the Hartz mountains and one is a farmer the weather may have played a big part and as anyone just tried a very quick tel call to see what is happening I may be doing this shortly. These folk are not bad dealers they are usually very good and obviously there is some valid explanation I will try and sort out
I have rang twice Steve and several emails !

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Benelli Bauer is now open for business he has been on holiday to the USA probably on Benelli business so please forward your orders and they will be dealt with very shortly
Benelli Bauer finally emailed me on the 25th Jan.to tell me the part they quoted me for and put on the invoice was no longer available,but they had a used one,he wants me to pay for the part plus shipping, bear in mind he sent me a part I was charged for which I didn't need, I emailed them and said I'd pay for the part,but I wasn't going to pay shipping, it was their cockpit, still waiting to hear from them 8 days later !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have many members dealt with Benelli Bauer,I ordered spares for my tornado 650 in early December,parts arrived on the 17th,one part was wrongly supplied,I emailed them straight away but got no reply,I emailed them 4 more times and rang them last week,no one has got back to me, it is their fault I have the emails with their part numbers the wrong part has a similar part number which they mixed up,I just can't understand why they haven't even replied ! The part I need is Es 2846 ab,it is the aluminium screw plug for the top of the fork,if anyone has one I'll buy it because it seems Benelli Bauer don't care.
I placed an order and paid 2 weeks ago. Absolutely no response. Emailed 4 times??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts