Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what is happening at benelli bauer.
They replied to my parts request not problem.
Bought the parts on 2 Nov and have not had reply yet, despite emailing 4 times??
Are they on holiday or shut-down? Anyone know?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, spoke to Benelli bauer. They have been away for a few days. Trying to catch up with the backlog. Hopefully will get confirmation soon.

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
230 Posts
I’ve gotten a lot of parts there. But last few times took so long I am not using them at this time.
I’ve waited months for any response at all after I paid for Parts. I understand things happen sometimes- but some sort of explanation would have gone a long way.

Reactions: DenH

·
Registered
800 Posts
Wow, spoke to Benelli bauer. They have been away for a few days. Trying to catch up with the backlog. Hopefully will get confirmation soon.
Ordered and paid for part,sent me wrong part
Which was about at tenth of the price ,queried it still waiting for reply. Never again. Ring burian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I always phoned them and paid by credit card. That way you'll know the order has definitely been placed.
Personally I would try Selwyns Motorcycles first for any benelli part.

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
230 Posts
I have gotten quite a few parts from them- but the unresponsiveness and taking months and months to ship, well I finally gave up.
I paid via PayPal [email protected]

but I don’t know if that is still current. I don’t recall where I got that address from either, since one of the invoices he sent didn’t have it.

perhaps things are better now, I hope so. He has a lot of parts and I would like to buy things from him also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have gotten quite a few parts from them- but the unresponsiveness and taking months and months to ship, well I finally gave up.

but I don’t know if that is still current. I don’t recall where I got that address from either, since one of the invoices he sent didn’t have it.

perhaps things are better now, I hope so. He has a lot of parts and I would like to buy things from him also.
Many thanks Jonny.
My German is not good but I will call benelliparts.de tomorrow.
I was sent an xls invoice and told to send money to [email protected]
It seems there is no Paypal link on the web site. I guess we pay pay up front.?

·
Registered
8 Posts

I have been buying parts from them for years, but an order i placed and paid for in early february this year for a complete SEI exhaust system has not arrived and NO response to all my emails, i wish i knew some one in Germany who could go to their shop and give them an " Attitude Adjustment " Looks like i have lost $ 2300 AUD.

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
230 Posts
Unfortunately, that was pretty much the last experience I had also.

If you finally give up, I had excellent results with MotostorIche mufflers. The Busso were AWFUL! Do not buy those whatever you do. (I have some new ones for sale cheap- they do not fit)

·
Registered
8 Posts

If you finally give up, I had excellent results with MotostorIche mufflers. The Busso were AWFUL! Do not buy those whatever you do. (I have some new ones for sale cheap- they do not fit)
Actually they were Busso pipes, i bought a set nearly 3 years ago and they were not too bad. If you are considering selling yours i would consider them, depending on the freight cost to Brisbane, Australia.

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
230 Posts
I suspect shipping would be pretty expensive- but I would sell cheap. At least one will need extensive mods to fit properly.
Busso would not even respond to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Interested in a set of the Motostorlche mufflers, is the Chrome Quality good ? ( no Blueing around the header pipes ) Thanks, Les.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts